Tennis

Gnidrologist

People are dying more now after vaccination started than before. But keep destroying your natural immunity with endless cloth shots, that's your choice. Just keep that needle away from me.

Mitchell1978

Not to mention that since vaccine enrollment the overall death count has been ever increasing, not vice versa.

Thats a blatant lie.

In the 1e and 2e wave in Belgium without vaccination covid caused around 22.000 deaths
In the 3e,4e and now the 5e wave with people having received vaccination covid has caused around 6.000 deaths in Belgium and most of those people are people who did not want a vaccin.
Even if not perfect vaccination has had a massive positive effect.

Last edited:

Rory

Thats a blatant lie.

In the 1e and 2e wave in Belgium without vaccination covid caused around 22.000 deaths
In the 3e,4e and now the 5e wave with people having received vaccination covid has cause around 6 or 7.000 deaths.
Even if not perfect vaccination has had a massive positive effect.

He deals in sources that make up information so there's no point in arguing back. You can use official statistics that are publicly available to be scrutinised, analysed, fact-checked etc and he'll claim it's all the work of evil oligarchs. Yet will come back with a source from trust me bro who's totally not making shit up for fame/money.

Laplacian

He deals in sources that make up information so there's no point in arguing back.

Hilariously enough, his only good takes are related to football. Most of the time they're pretty sensible. Everything else from politics, science to takes on culture and society are horrendously bad. Like batshit crazy bad.

Rory

Hilariously enough, his only good takes are related to football. Most of the time they're pretty sensible. Everything else from politics, science to takes on culture and society are horrendously bad. Like batshit crazy bad.

Yeah, bizarre really. Maybe football can be his saving grace one day and pull him out from the brainwashing that's occurred.

Gnidrologist

Why are you such a science deniers? I posted relevant study in the coof thread. The data is unshakable. Excess death is higher than before vaccines in countries with substantial vaccination rate. Of course the establishment will furiously deny any connection with vaccines. Why would i take their word again, when they have been exposed red handed lying scum so many times before?

Messigician

Why are you such a science deniers? I posted relevant study in the coof thread. The data is unshakable. Excess death is higher than before vaccines in countries with substantial vaccination rate. Of course the establishment will furiously deny any connection with vaccines. Why would i take their word again, when they have been exposed red handed lying scum so many times before?

Tru

Home of Barca Fans