Tennis

Mateka

The case turned on whether the border officials acted reasonably and fairly... The evidence before Judge Kelly was that Djokovic.was treated shabbily.
Judge Kelly said he had read the transcript of the interactions
Mr Djokovic is quite candid, Judge Kelly reflected. He says ‘look, if I have got these facts wrong I am sorry I am mistaken about it, but I understand I have given you everything you want and in effect, I wouldn t have even come here unless I had.

Having given Djokovic until 8.30am to rest and seek advice before continuing the interview, the border officials woke the tennis player two hours earlier and tried to convince him it was in his best interests to continue the interview without having spoken to anyone.

It is not a case of time being denied, the judge said. It is in fact, objectively, broadly, an agreement to give time which is then reneged upon.
It has the quality of this ex post facto view. We have these people saying look, getting in touch with your lawyers is really not going to help any of this so why don t we just get it done?
This was the point that broke the government s case.

Ex post facto is sharp language for any judge. Within the Latin lies a thinly veiled suggestion that Djokovic was stitched up.
SMH

Subsequently:
Djokovic has stated that he did an interview with L’Equipe journalist knowing he was positive for Covid. Also entry forms for Australia were incorrect. They stated he had not traveled prior to Australia. Actually he had visited Spain.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Apparently there were some irregularities ( lies?) on his original paperwork but he has said that HE did not complete the form !!

:)

Then based on that dodgy paperwork he was then allowed an entrance (as he had recently just had Covid )

Sadly the office who gave him clearance apparently assumed he was at least DOUBLE jabbed not an anti vaxxer !!!

Bit of a cok-up tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

serghei

Whether he is an "anti-vaxxer" or not is irrelevant. What matters in the eye of the law is whether the paperwork was correct, or falsified. Australia can't reasonably block a player under the unproven assumption that the player is lying, or that the Serbian government invented those papers. The last one is a serious allegation that has to be proven.

There are multiple talking points here based on the info so far:

Is Djokovic sneaky - for sure
Is the suspicion that he didn't really have covid justified - possibly
Should a suspicion be the basis of deporting someone while official papers verify his claims - no
Are his documents in order - most likely
Does the Australian Government have a case to block him according to the rules - nope, he meets the criteria because his papers are in order
Can they find loopholes and still deport him because they just don't like him and his opinions - absolutely

Last edited:

malvolio

Whether he is an "anti-vaxxer" or not is irrelevant. What matters in the eye of the law is whether the paperwork was correct, or falsified. Australia can't reasonably block a player under the unproven assumption that the player is lying, or that the Serbian government invented those papers. The last one is a serious allegation that has to be proven.

There are multiple talking points here based on the info so far:

Is Djokovic sneaky - for sure
Is the suspicion that he didn't really have covid justified - possibly
Should a suspicion be the basis of deporting someone while official papers verify his claims - no
Are his documents in order - most likely
Does the Australian Government have a case to block him according to the rules - nope, he meets the criteria because his papers are in order
Can they find loopholes and still deport him because they just don't like him and his opinions - absolutely

Don't they require to present proof of vaccination? How come they let him in if they require everyone else to be fully vaccinated?

proof that you meet Australia’s definition of fully vaccinated, or poof that you cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons.

https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/preparing-to-travel-to-australia-from-overseas

I may be wrong, but being Covid positive in the last 6 months is not on the exceptions list.

https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/travel-restrictions#toc-6

Or is he banking on the fact that he was infected in December and couldn't get vaccinated in time for AO as it's not recommended to get jabbed that quickly after an infection?

Last edited:

Mateka

Immigration minister Adrian Hawke decides what happens with Djokovic.

In his first speech, Hawke told Parliament: “I am a big believer in the ideas of grace, forgiveness, redemption and a second chance – Christian values that have seasoned secular culture in a way that makes it more humane and our world more inhabitable.”

Now he has to decide whether to allow Djokovic to stay in Australia and compete for a 10th title, or kick him out for this year and potentially three more years.
SMH

Zidane82

Djokovic also admitted making a false declaration on his travel form prior to entering Australia and said his team has provided additional information to authorities.
He said his agent had made a mistake when filling in a section of the form that covered his recent travel history. The form stated that he had not travelled in the 14 days before his arrival in Australia.
But recent reports suggest the 34-year-old had travelled to Serbia and then to Spain prior to the trip.
"My agent sincerely apologises for the administrative mistake in ticking the incorrect box," he wrote. "This was a human error and certainly not deliberate."

Gnidrologist

Great publicity for Novax himself (as if he needed) and nice to see aussie gub exposed as absolutely bonkers banana republic police state.
Anyhow, there's not much to say here, therefore i'll paste some terrific pasta read yesterday.

So the judge rules Novax can stay in Oz, but the silly government is thinking of overturning the decision and arresting him again just to add another set of jelly wheels to their clown car and making them even sillier in the eyes of the world.

To be fair though they are really stuck between a rock and a hard place. If they deport Novax they look like complete authoritarian tools, but imagine what could happen if they let him play...

...Just imagine these optics...

Novax plays "just get vaxxed," Nadal in the Quarter final.

Novax stays on the baseline and doesn't move, he twirls his racquet around as he sends the ball all over the court making Nadal run around the court like a blue arsed fly.

After just two games Nadal begins to get short of breath, he can feel the spike proteins clogging up the flow of his blood like it is trying to flow through a marsh of toxic weeds, he stops for a drink of water and to rest.

The merciless Serb Novax continues the relentless pressure the next game pinging the ball all around the court, Nadal is growing visibly distressed and losing every point.

In the forth game Nadal can feel his tainted blood clotting in his veins, he is gasping for air like a fish out of water and he has a period out of his He pussy staining his white shorts with blood.

In the fifth game he begins to scream "NO MAS, NO MAS," and clutches his chest in the now common "Pfizer pledge." and then collapses to the ground, Novax rushes over to help him performing CPR on his dying opponent and just before Nadal gasps his last Novax leans in with a kiss of life, breathing his pure unvaxxed oxygen into the Spaniards lungs, the cameras flash as the picture is taken of the noble pureblood Novax kneeling to the ground to share his untainted life force with the dying mudblood.

Nadal coughs and comes back to life. The image of Novax sharing his untainted air with the vaxx shill goes viral around the world, it is dubbed as "The kiss of life." The image is seen as Iconic and world changing as pictures of the twin towers collapsing or Neil Armstrong on the moon.

Everyone now knows Novax was right, he was also right about being able to purify water with positive thoughts. The cost of unvaxxed sperm per gram is higher than bitcoin.

The unvaxxed never say "I told you so," and out of their pure spirit cure the vaxxed by sharing their clean air and pure fluids AT NO COST.

Such noble sacrifice causes the globohomo NWO to shed their evil ways and repent. Bill Gates donates all his money to actually helping poor people in the third world instead of selling them his GMO crap, he buys every village a Novax water purifier and retires to live in a cave. Fauchi cries on live television as he confesses his sins and devotes the rest of his life to saving stray dogs. Klaus Schwab burns his satanic robes and as penance for his crimes lives the rest of his life eating bugs in a pod. The globalist pedo cabal admit their crimes and have one last "pizza party," this time eating real pizza before they commit mass suicide.

The balance is restored and the world is finally at peace, every man is a brother to each other. And Alex Jones is made the new pope.

And there is one person who we should all thank for this. Not Novax for showing up the schemes of the globalists and the vaxx doesn't work.
Not Alex Jones for warning the world and sharing his medicines.
Not Trump for exposing the fake media.

No the one person to thank for this is Zoe Quinn, as if she hadn't sucked soy boys cocks for good reviews none of this would have ever happened.
:lol:

Mateka

The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age can reveal the Department of Home Affairs’ investigation into the tennis star has widened to include his breach of isolation requirements in Serbia, the incorrect statements on his travel entry form and inconsistencies on the date of his COVID-19 test.

Home Affairs is now looking into this discrepancy. The maximum penalty for giving false evidence under the Crimes Act is a prison sentence of five years.

The department is also probing fresh questions over whether Djokovic’s positive result for COVID-19 was manipulated after inconsistencies emerged about the timing and result of his PCR test.

People's Voice Poll from Painted Dog Research conducted Tuesday and Wednesday – as Immigration Minister Alex Hawke contemplated cancelling the Serbian's visa – found 81 per cent of West Australians wanted Djokovic deported.

Last edited:

Laplacian

This is only happening because he was too smug to keep his mouth shut not only once but twice. Victim of his own arrogance.

It's good for him anyways he's getting deported, no way he would have been able to handle that crowd. 80% of the country wants him gone lol.

malvolio

Now that I think of it I would like to see the crowd's reaction and the ensuing circus. Imagine the meme potential :lol:

KingLeo10

He probably faked the test results that showed he had COVID this past December.

I actually don't dislike him that much but he'd built a house of cards here and it'll come crumbling down and taint his legacy.

Zidane82

This is only happening because he was too smug to keep his mouth shut not only once but twice. Victim of his own arrogance.

It's good for him anyways he's getting deported, no way he would have been able to handle that crowd. 80% of the country wants him gone lol.

He also held that illegal/ unregulated party last year where loads caught Covid !

He is a complete liability..

Such a shame that millions in Serbia will follow his lead and not get vaccinated

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans