Tennis

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No wonder you're too pussy to belong to a political party.

You're even too pussy to take the L

You're the type to enjoy getting your ponytail pulled back can tell from the way you type.

Get educated

Quiet now my son.

It's time for your xanax and a good night's sleep.

DonAK

Frankly speaking I'm more surprised by how some of y'all are shocked a big name like Djokovic isn't getting the superstar treatment and getting away with not following rules that apply for everyone else.

serghei

Frankly speaking I'm more surprised by how some of y'all are shocked a big name like Djokovic isn't getting the superstar treatment and getting away with not following rules that apply for everyone else.

Superstars don't usually get preferential treatment in matters of state and law. These things are above that.

DonAK

Superstars don't usually get preferential treatment in matters of state and law. These things are above that.

Unlike in certain countries ;), but that would spark another long discussion and Messigician is running on fumes so let the poor guy rest before he starts his work day again on Barcaforum tomorrow.

Rassvet

Mate this is Djokovic we are talking about, undoubtedly the GOAT if he wins one more GS. He is a big reason why people watch tennis now. What if Messi was denied entry to Qatar?

Nah, Federer would still have a case based on ability and dominance at his peak. A small edge in GS total wouldn't make Novak undisputed GOAT.

serghei

Leaving aside Australia's draconic measures, I don't understand why Novak doesn't get vaccinated tbh. He has everything to lose and not much to gain. At worst, the vaccine is not going to do much to him, would be largely irrelevant.

Windhook

Leaving aside Australia's draconic measures, I don't understand why Novak doesn't get vaccinated tbh. He has everything to lose and not much to gain. At worst, the vaccine is not going to do much to him, would be largely irrelevant.

Novak has autoimmune disease and reportedly got advised by some folks at Cambridge University not to get the jab. I have a girlfriend with the same disease and received the same advice by her doctor.

Home of Barca Fans