Page 125 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2547

Thread: Tennis

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    It's tricky because in other sports there is no way in hell they will ban their top athlete from the sport if they are unvaxxed. For example, no one knows if Lebron is vaxxed but he has so much power that there is no way NBA will kick him out. Djoko is the current best tennis player. AO is taking a huge risk by pulling him out. Fans will be pissed too
    Not tricky

Who has even heard of Australia anyway?

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's tricky because in other sports there is no way in hell they will ban their top athlete from the sport if they are unvaxxed. For example, no one knows if Lebron is vaxxed but he has so much power that there is no way NBA will kick him out. Djoko is the current best tennis player. AO is taking a huge risk by pulling him out. Fans will be pissed too
    It?s Australian Immigration who denied him entry. AO had a car and everything ready to pick him up.

I mean Australia are really strict in general when it comes to immigration and been that way since way before COVID. Due to how far away they are from other countries they don’t even let you take in some types of food that is allowed elsewhere in the world.

Due to their Gov?s decision to only allow vaccinated non-nationals he just isn?t eligible to go to Australia. Whether you or I agree with this or not that?s their rule.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So last year they had no problem, the tournament was actually very nice with some normal measures, now Omicron comes which is actually a milder variant apparently, and they treat him as some sort of bio-terrorist .

It's all bullshit over-reaction. But now that they did it, they have to save face and be consistent.

If someone would test all fans in a 50.000 fans EPL game in the stands, and wouldn't let them in based on "green pass" or whatever, they'd find at least 3-4000 positives for covid. Footballers are getting covid in the dozens per team, and you tell me a normal person going on the bus and subway five days a week to work is somehow clean as Mother Mary just because he has a code on his phone that "clears" him?

It's a joke.

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    So last year they had no problem, the tournament was actually very nice with some normal measures, now Omicron comes which is actually a milder variant apparently, and they treat him as some sort of bio-terrorist .

It's all bullshit over-reaction. But now that they did it, they have to save face and be consistent.

If someone would test all fans in a 50.000 fans EPL game in the stands, and wouldn't let them in based on "green pass" or whatever, they'd find at least 3-4000 positives for covid. Footballers are getting covid in the dozens per team, and you tell me a normal person going on the bus and subway five days a week to work is somehow clean as Mother Mary just because he has a code on his phone that "clears" him?

It's a joke.
    Now you're talking

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Yeah but they're not called DJOKOVIC he's bigger than AO

Irrelevant Politicans continues to clout chase for votes

SAD

" I wasn't allowed to visit my family or live my life it's not fair Djokovic wasn't also tortured by a fascist government you lost my vote unless you backpaddle! "
    He's not bigger than the Australian Government. He's a nobody once the discussion is at that level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lebron has taken the vaccine i've heard.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    It?s Australian Immigration who denied him entry. AO had a car and everything ready to pick him up.

I mean Australia are really strict in general when it comes to immigration and been that way since way before COVID. Due to how far away they are from other countries they don’t even let you take in some types of food that is allowed elsewhere in the world.

Due to their Gov?s decision to only allow vaccinated non-nationals he just isn?t eligible to go to Australia. Whether you or I agree with this or not that?s their rule.
    Mate this is Djokovic we are talking about, undoubtedly the GOAT if he wins one more GS. He is a big reason why people watch tennis now. What if Messi was denied entry to Qatar?
    Se Queda

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post

I mean Australia are really strict in general when it comes to immigration and been that way since way before COVID. Due to how far away they are from other countries they don?t even let you take in some types of food that is allowed elsewhere in the world.

What are you talking about?

You're legitimately clueless

Stay jot of the thread dawg you're out of your element

How many fucking times do you want me to sit here and say it?

Just to be crystal clear here 2 separate Australian medical boards approved his exemption, the federal government allowed him to compete, and MULTIPLE OTHERS WHO ARE UNVACCINATED WITH THE SAME EXCUSE DJOKOVIC HAS ARE ALLOAED TO COMPETE

is this clear enough for you smooth brains? I'm hanot to say it another 50 times then you can cry about double or triple posting posting all u want

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not bigger than the Australian Government. He's a nobody once the discussion is at that level.
    U want some too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry he fucked your sister DAWG
    lol, which one?

Honestly i don't care much about Tennis, i just think he's an arrogant douche and i'm fully enjoying this shitstorm

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, in Australia, there must be some 30-35C these days. Isn't it summer there? I remember in some years players were suffering from heat and were complaining about playing in daylight.

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, in Australia, there must be some 30-35C these days. Isn't it summer there? I remember in some years people suffering from heat.
    Yeah and we all know Omicron is very dangerous ESPECIALLY in the heat like all other viruses. And ESPECIALLY after Djokovic has been quarantined and tested for Covid before competing

He's suchhhh a big bio terrorist those darn anti vaxers

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I'm Scott Morrison

My people hate me but I'll get votes back if I treat a tennis star the same way I treat my own people.

Come on daddy needs that federal pension

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah and we all know Omicron is very dangerous ESPECIALLY in the heat like all other viruses. And ESPECIALLY after Djokovic has been quarantined and tested for Covid before competing

He's suchhhh a big bio terrorist those darn anti vaxers
    Weren't viruses more dangerous during winter?

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate this is Djokovic we are talking about, undoubtedly the GOAT if he wins one more GS. He is a big reason why people watch tennis now. What if Messi was denied entry to Qatar?
    Australia and New Zealand have gone for another strategy when it comes to COVID. They've been going for an approach where they want to eliminate it from the population and when there's an outbreak they shut states down to trace & control and then re-open everything when there's no new infections.

Being isolated from other countries or people moving freely unlike here in Europe or for you guys in the United States they went for this approach since they thought it was doable. I mean the only way in to Australia is what by air and sea? You cannot simply drive to there like from country to country here or state to state there, or through Mexico for that matter.

Strict quarantine for anyone coming to the country, whether they are nationals or non-nationals even if they are vaccinated.

For non-nationals they simply don't allow non-nationals that are unvaccinated entry to the country. They just don't care. It's what it is. They cannot allow celebrities to breach the rules they've set and the approach they've gone for.