Tennis

serghei

Nonsense post

Actual retardation

Yes 1 less slam will ensure that Novak is forgotten by all and has no legacy.

What are they putting in the water in Romania I wonder

:lol: Calm down. I'm actually defending him, but it's not worth it, they simply have the power to decide who they let in and who they don't. It's within their right.

Horatio

You're welcome
They should not let him in. If you want to sell the idea getting vaccinated is important do NOT let him in.

Messigician

to be honest when I said "stuff like this makes me not want to get vaxxed" means I want Djokovic to be denied entry here. No special treatment for the rich. Trust in governments is at historic low. If you want to convince me to get jabbed at least gain my respect somewhat and treat people same all across the board.

Lmfao dumbest shit I ever heard

3 others are competing who aren't vaxed with the same excuse as Novak

He's being scapegoated for votes by a clown government

Laplacian

So let me get this right. Immigration approved his visa, then when you got political heat over it, you tried to blame Victoria. Realised there were votes in being "tough on borders" so revoked it, and now claim to have fixed a problem of your own making?

are you bipolar, werent you the one telling me that the rich have their own rules get used to it LMAO
people are mad because of the special treatment novak received and the fact that he gloated about it, government acted accordingly and righted a wrong.

deal with it :lol:

Richard.H

Aren't like 90 % of male pro tennis players unvaxxed? Why is he targeted? Seems like a bitch move by AO to level the playing field. Djoko will most likely use this as motivation to plow through the competition in 2022.

Messigician

are you bipolar, werent you the one telling me that the rich have their own rules get used to it LMAO
people are mad because of the special treatment novak received and the fact that he gloated about it, government acted accordingly and righted a wrong.

deal with it :lol:

Are you dumb stupid or dumb

HUH?

serghei

There is no real right or wrong.

What is the reasonable justification for denying an entry of non-vaccinated? They are basically enforcing the vaccine on people.

It's a shit extra-harsh, over the top, measure, made even shittier by being poorly implemented as well.

Messigician

Aren't like 90 % of male pro tennis players unvaxxed? Why is he targeted? Seems like a bitch move by AO to level the playing field. Djoko will most likely use this as motivation to plow through the competition in 2022.

It is a bitch move for votes

Public backlash made them scapegoat him

That's it

serghei

Funny as hell, last year they had no problem at AO. :lol: Djokovic played and won. Now all of a sudden no vaccine, no pass. Why? What is the actual logic behind it, other than Australia having the power and the means to make the vaccine mandatory for participation?

Messigician

There is no real right or wrong.

What is the reasonable justification for denying an entry of non-vaccinated? They are basically enforcing the vaccine on people.

It's a shit extra-harsh, over the top, measure, made even shittier by being poorly implemented as well.

There is right or wrong

OTHER TENNIS PLAYERS HAVE THE SAME EXACT EXCUSE AS NOVAK BUT ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY BECAUSE THSY AREN'T AS FAMOUS

and they took a man in circles wasting his time and kept him captive for 12 hours just to kick him out for publicity

NUFF SAID

Home of Barca Fans