Tennis

Laplacian

'Romanian and Asian genes a nice combination."

Lmao.

Djokovic will probably win 3 out of 4 majors next year too (Rafa won't let him win RG back to back).

Rafa is also done imo. He's barely played this year due to injury. I'm pretty sure hes planning on skipping out hardcourt season for the rest of the year too. Dont think he'll be able to get match fitness through only the clay court swing by Roland Garros.

Last edited:

fergus90

Congrats to Raducanu, first tennis match I’ve watched in a long time. Similar to some of the sentiments above really, the Djokovic era has been to one sided to be enjoyable.

Joan

Congrats to Raducanu, first tennis match I’ve watched in a long time. Similar to some of the sentiments above really, the Djokovic era has been to one sided to be enjoyable.

And he is far from an enjoyable tennis player too.

Laplacian

I'm still holding out on the hope that Medvedev will do it...

But considering his meltdowns against Nadal US Open 2019 and Djokovic 2021, it's probably a lost cause.

KingLeo10

Djokovic is at least as entertaining to watch as Nadal. Neither can match Federer in this area.

Nadal's changed a lot over the years (and so has Djokovic). I would say the version of Nadal that battled Fed in 08 and 09 (especially Australian Open final) was top notch entertainment.

KingLeo10

Medevdev taking Djokovic's serve 15 feet from the baseline (practically from the stands) allowing Djokovic to rush the net time and again.

What a cowardly play.

Home of Barca Fans