Tennis

Hardy

maybe I just saw the worst tie break ever from Federer lmao, sorry for rassvet but he looks so finished. it's very sad to see him at such tragic state. Djokovic should win this wimbledon without even playing at 70% of his best :lol:

Joan

The real weak era has started, unfortunatelly. Djokovic cannot be stopped at this point.

KingLeo10

Damn, he got bageled in the last set. :mou:

He should retire. He won't be able to beat Djoker at this point and there's no point in inflating their H2H in Djoker's favor.

Laplacian

The real weak era has started, unfortunatelly. Djokovic cannot be stopped at this point.

Pretty much. Literally no player in their 20s is capable of competing with Djokovic. It's not just because Djokovic is "unbelievableeeeeeeeeee", but because these dudes are so hilariously inconsistent and not versatile enough to compete across all surfaces.

Richard.H

It could be an insane GS record for Djokovic once all is said and done, something stupid like 25-30. The young generation sucks and nadal is getting old too

raedkuwait

I mean with these 2 playing u can watch a whole Match and only get like 3 wow points, the days when Becker, edberg macenro, Sampras, fedrer and others playing it was much more entertaining.

Zidane82

I mean with these 2 playing u can watch a whole Match and only get like 3 wow points, the days when Becker, edberg macenro, Sampras, fedrer and others playing it was much more entertaining.

True enough- add Connors and Ille Nastace to the list of entertainers

Home of Barca Fans