Cricket

Icarium

Lifestealer
I just hope pak pulls off a miracle and knocks out Australia. I feel much safer playing pak rather than australia.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah it is a low score, they lost wickets in intervals. Never really had a great partnership. Hard to defend the total against a team like Australia.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wish I had some of the players infront of me. With me having a bat in my hand.

I wish.......

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wish I had some of the players infront of me. With me having a bat in my hand.

I wish.......

Ha Ha.. It is okay man, they are not that great team.They did everything they could. Initially they were quite bad but now not so much. It is just that Australia are a great team.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

I wish.......

Pakistanis need to sort out our corruption and have players playing at a high level. Aren't we banned from the ipl?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ha Ha.. It is okay man, they are not that great team.They did everything they could. Initially they were quite bad but now not so much. It is just that Australia are a great team.

Australia didn't even do anything. We literally gave them our wickets. I knew our batting sucked, everyone do, but I thought they actually had a bigger brain than the size of a peanut. That's what disappoints me the most. The brains.

Anyway, a QF was what everyone thought we'd reach so getting to the semis would prob be overachieving I guess.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The whole setup is wrong at the core. A nation of 190 million who love cricket should be very good, like the team in the 90s

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pakistan getting thrashed out there.

Oh wait another wicket.. It is not enough but who knows. It is funny before both the wickets commentator was saying Pakistan need wickets and they fall off magically. I guess he should say it more times :pep:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans