Boxing

Total-Football

Ahaaa.. Usyk just gave Jushua a boxing lesson and stripped him of his belts lmao! Usyk not even a heavyweight... Usyk no power at all but mad technique and stamina.

fergus90

Comfortable win for Usyk, would be amazed if Joshua even takes the rematch.

Some good fights over the next couple months. Wilder/Fury 3, Crawford/Porter and Canelo/Plant.

Total-Football

Stayed til 6 am to watch this fight.. Good shit. The trilogy will go Down as a classic.. We all knew what was coming and it all came.. Wilder had a puncher chance and his punch came but alas for him it came at the last seconds of the round giving fury time to recover ... His punch didn't show up to save him in later rounds though.. Fury is a Great boxer.. Now it's time for fury vs usyk/Jushua. Hopefully next summer.. Meanwhile he fights Whyte I think

Zidane82

Stayed til 6 am to watch this fight.. Good shit. The trilogy will go Down as a classic.. We all knew what was coming and it all came.. Wilder had a puncher chance and his punch came but alas for him it came at the last seconds of the round giving fury time to recover ... His punch didn't show up to save him in later rounds though.. Fury is a Great boxer.. Now it's time for fury vs usyk/Jushua. Hopefully next summer.. Meanwhile he fights Whyte I think
Well Whyte has a loseable fight coming up soon

serghei

Tyson Fury has to rank among the top 10 heavyweights of all time. Surely.

No way. Come on... how can he? He's the best in an abysmal era. But he'd barely be top 5 only if he consider the 90s and I'm not even sure about that.

I don't think even Vitali makes top 10.

These guys aren't even good enough to fight in Las Vegas or New York, in the historic venues like MGM Grand or MSG.

Sorry, but Tennis was kind for our era (I assume most fit the era of very late 90s but mainly 00s). Boxing was certainly not :lol:.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

No way. Come on... how can he? He's the best in an abysmal era. But he'd barely be top 5 only if he consider the 90s and I'm not even sure about that.

These guys aren't even good enough to fight in Las Vegas or New York, in the historic venues like MGM Grand or MSG.

Sorry, but Tennis was kind for our era (I assume most fit the era of very late 90s but mainly 00s). Boxing was certainly not :lol:.

Like vitali he's a h2h nightmare. But I feel its easy to dismiss current heavies.
The era of wlad was weaker, or when Holmes, louis or Tyson dominated. Plus he isnt finished, lets see how it all plays out.
Good win yesterday!

Total-Football

Just like many many u are underestimating the size/skill ration factor... Fury especially and even jushua and wilder are damn huge.. Fighters from the past especially the elite one were not this huge at all.. And size will always matter in combat sport especially when the huge fighter is skilled enough like fury..

fergus90

Tyson Fury has to rank among the top 10 heavyweights of all time. Surely.

Yup, I agree with that. The way he moves for a guy of his size is extraordinary.

Since he's been with Sugar Hill and adopted the Kronk style he's also added that viciousness that was perhaps lacking in earlier fights to go with his outstanding boxing ability.

serghei

Just like many many u are underestimating the size/skill ration factor... Fury especially and even jushua and wilder are damn huge.. Fighters from the past especially the elite one were not this huge at all.. And size will always matter in combat sport especially when the huge fighter is skilled enough like fury..

They weren't 1.80. Foreman would kill Fury. Lennox would take him out in 3-4 rounds. Even prime Vitali would stop him. Fury is big, and technical for his size, but if he faces a top heavyweight from the past, it's lights out. Fury doesn't hit hard. It's all nice and dandy to box technically until you face a top opponent with technique, combination, and power, the whole package. Then guys like Fury are in deep trouble.

This is what an elite heavyweight does to your face. And the picture is not taken right after the match. That's a partially healed up.

the-badly-cut-face-of-the-defeated-vitali-klitschko-at-the-post-fight-G78G8W.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans