Boxing

desoe

But everyone is saying he have improved greatly in his last fights, although I didn't see them. He also looks in a great shape before the fight with Cunningham, you could even see some abs on him.

I'm asking, because he's fighting Kubrat Pulev after Cunningham, so I'm interested.

At the moment he does not utilise his height the way big guys like the Klitschkos use, I use to watch his fight and if you compare him to Pryce, pryce looked way better, Tyson will probably beat Cunningham though since latter is is more of a Cruiserwight. Kubrat should be okay if he face Tyson Fury, he has the better boxing skills. On a side note Tyson is pretty young so to be fair I am actually being a pretty harsh, at the moment I am not impressed by him but in a few years I maybe changing my tune LOL

desoe

but in a few years I maybe changing my tune LOL

With David Haye coming back, I think you wouldn't have to. Haye will easily become the most dominant british fighter in the heavyweight and for me he's the best in the division after Wlad (I do not count Vitali anymore as an active fighter). I see him clearing Price and Fury out of his way pretty comfortably, he's an incredibly skilled fighter.

Pulev is also very skilled (he has maybe the best jab after Wladimir), but he has some very serious troubles. At times he becomes too inactive on the ring, which would allow energetic fighters like David Haye to dominate him, and sadly he doesn't have a good punch power. Most of his KO's happened after throwing hundreds of jabs in his opponents' faces, but he doesn't have a KO power.

fcbdna

Banned
I know winter is cold and summers way better, but to get there. . . . . You have to go through the Mayweather. . . .

desoe

Only guy who could possibly break the Mayweather code:

stephen-hawking.jpg

PaCmAn

Flomo a hypocrite for calling out Pacquiao on catchweights yet he fights Marquez and Canelo at catchweights.. Smh Props to Canelos team for not caving in to Floyds mindgames of 147 bs....

Home of Barca Fans