Boxing

ajnotkeith

Only interesting fight left for fury is jushua because of the reach... Usyk and white are too small for him.. BOTH these fights would look like fury chisora. I'm now more interested in wilder vs the other top heavyweights

Whyte is a club level fighter, a guy like Ruiz would handle him, Fury can beat AJ in a number of ways, AJ doesn't really have anything for him.

Usyk is a pedigree gold medalist that got undisputed at CW in 15 fights, not as easy to headlock and lean on him like he did against Wilder, Usyk cut through AJ's reach advantage like butter when they fought. I think that's the #1 and #2

JamDav1982

Fury would still fight AJ if it was available as it does bring something... a huge purse. Even if AJ has no titles and not as big as once would have been.

It is heading for Fury v Whyte next as a mandatory for the WBC and probably the reason Whyte has pulled out 'injured' v Wallin to secure his mandatory spot.

Windhook

Wilder lost a lot of reputation with those "I don't respect you" words. The anger and frustrations of Fury going and complaining to the referees after this scene "I've never cheated in my life" really struck me. It's one the top 2 matches in the world atm and the very thought of someone cheating sounds ridiculous. Sore loser stuff. The fight itself was without doubt the best I've seen in decades.

I've watched a lot of interviews and footage on the reborn Fury these days. I disliked his personality previously, but seeing this scene changed everything in my perception, he prays for both sides and families:

The guy is real, a boxer at heart and genuinely honest with everything in his life from depression/suicide to mantaining good relationship with his rivals outside the ring. Not the holier than thou attitude that Joshua and Lewis Hamilton display in public. I like the reborn Fury persona, the showmanship and humor displayed had been missing in the sport since Muhammad Ali.

ajnotkeith

Wilder lost a lot of reputation with those "I don't respect you" words. The anger and frustrations of Fury going and complaining to the referees after this scene "I've never cheated in my life" really struck me. It's one the top 2 matches in the world atm and the very thought of someone cheating sounds ridiculous. Sore loser stuff. The fight itself was without doubt the best I've seen in decades.

I've watched a lot of interviews and footage on the reborn Fury these days. I disliked his personality previously, but seeing this scene changed everything in my perception, he prays for both sides and families:

The guy is real, a boxer at heart and genuinely honest with everything in his life from depression/suicide to mantaining good relationship with his rivals outside the ring. Not the holier than thou attitude that Joshua and Lewis Hamilton display in public. I like the reborn Fury persona, the showmanship and humor displayed had been missing in the sport since Muhammad Ali.

Wilder is compartmentalising his loss(es). All champions do it in some way. His pride is big, he can't believe he lost, but he knows in his heart it's not true. Loma did the same with complaining about the decision against Teofimo, Canelo still bitches about his loss to Floyd, AJ had the 'punch of the gods' excuse etc.

Will always respect Wilder more than for example Whyte who dopes, cheats with gloves to beat fringe contenders, fakes injuries to dodge fights etc

Windhook

Wilder is compartmentalising his loss(es). All champions do it in some way. His pride is big, he can't believe he lost, but he knows in his heart it's not true.

The Joe Frazier style of denial in some form. But I think this rivalry Fury vs. Wilder is over.

Neymessi

Fury would still fight AJ if it was available as it does bring something... a huge purse. Even if AJ has no titles and not as big as once would have been.

It is heading for Fury v Whyte next as a mandatory for the WBC and probably the reason Whyte has pulled out 'injured' v Wallin to secure his mandatory spot.

Fury doesn't give shit about the money or the fame. His depression phase and comments post that are testament to that.

ajnotkeith

'Canelo Alvarez battles Caleb Plant with all four world titles at super-middleweight on the line as the sport prepares to crown an undisputed champion at 168 pounds for the first time in history.

There is immense skill on display in Las Vegas tonight, while there is also bad blood between the pair, after the Mexican swiped at the American as a brawl broke out at a press conference in the build-up.'

Should be an interesting fight soon, Plant is a young fresh champ that's natural at the weight, but realistically probably dont have anything Canelo has not seen yet in his career. Canelo could be slowing down tho, at nearly 60 fights there's gonna be some wear and was marked up by a washed Billy Joe Saunders last fight.

fergus90

Shocking upset of Teofimo Lopez last night but the warning signs were there.

Shakes up the division a bit. To be honest, Lopez ego seemed to spiral a bit since the Loma fight, but with all the disaster of the Kambosos build-up, like you say writing was on the wall for disaster as he was quite blatantly looking past him.

He could do with ditching his father as his trainer too, doesn't seem to the best influence.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man brought Ngannou in the ring and asked him if he got a big dick lol

Hope Ngannou gets his payday with Fury because Dana White is being a bitch about it in the UFC.

Total-Football

Usyk would beat Fury.

Jushua has more chance of doing so. The only possible way to defeat fury is a ko because nobody is going to outpoint fury.usyk does not have a powerful punch and we have seen it a million times times and he is a cruiserweight. Fury would just bully usyk and make him fight from the inside if things doesn't go well. Usyk struggled with an old bully in Chisora he ain't going to survive many rounds with fury.

In fact if jushua man up my money is on him in the rematch.

Total-Football

Also dillian whyte is overrated. Average technique and doesn't even have that much power, perhaps his body gives the illusion of having power but it's not. The guy lost to jushua and and grandpa povetkin and barely defeated chisora. His footwork is incredibly bad too.

Fury Jushua needs to happen that's the only fight that makes sense now in the division. Perhaps a wilder vs jusha would be the second best thing. If fury retired he would do his legacy a disservice he needs to fight either jushua or usyk at least to cement his legacy.

Home of Barca Fans