FC Barcelona basketball team

Birdy

Lost Euroleague semi to Madrid.

Not following basketball so closely, but that should be a big disappointment, as we were big favorites to win it this season

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, very sad that we lost. More disappointed that we beat them all season so far (not counting preseason) and lost in the most important matchup.

That said, I don’t think we would have beaten Anadofu Efes if we have beaten Madrid and advanced to the final. This team lacks something to win it.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is really frustrating. We did well in the regular season, finished 1st but struggled in the playoff and lost in key games, feels like de javu every season.

Let's hope we beat Madrid and win the domestic ACB.

Last edited:

Messi983

Yeah, very sad that we lost. More disappointed that we beat them all season so far (not counting preseason) and lost in the most important matchup.

That said, I don’t think we would have beaten Anadofu Efes if we have beaten Madrid and advanced to the final. This team lacks something to win it.

Mentality.

I think Saras really fecked up with his constant rotations in 3rd quarter. Even commentators on my broadcast mentioned that.

Also agree we'd probably lost against Efes again but would at least want to have a chance for revenge. Well, there is always next year.

On a positive note at least now I can fully concentrate on UWCL final tomorrow. And Laporta also won't have a dilemma where he should be.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mentality.

I think Saras really fecked up with his constant rotations in 3rd quarter. Even commentators on my broadcast mentioned that.

Also agree we'd probably lost against Efes again but would at least want to have a chance for revenge. Well, there is always next year.

On a positive note at least now I can fully concentrate on UWCL final tomorrow. And Laporta also won't have a dilemma where he should be.

I feel the same. We are almost a bit soft, just like the men's football's first team, I felt. Often failing in clutch moments and had those mental lapses. Perhaps Barca DNA is really something that is ailing us.

Nucky

Well hope we win spanish league.. We are playing second game of quater final playoffs just now against Gran Canaria.. We won the first match..

Messi983

Bar?a have won in epic fashion at Gran Canaria to book a place in the league semi-finals. A Cory Higgins buzzer-beater nicked it right at the end, while Nikola Mirotic once again led the scoring with 21, adding nine rebounds to his card as well.

But no. Higgins scored in the vest last split second, and Bar?a will go on to face either Ara, Joventut of Badalona or Lenovo Tenerife in the semi-finals.

Game one will be next Friday at 9.00pm CEST in the Palau Blaugrana.

Home of Barca Fans