FC Barcelona basketball team

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Impressive away win against the Euroleague leader CSKA. Given how bad we have been lately, completely unexpected. :barcascarf:

Messi983

Great. Controlling the game from start to finish. Hopefully just the first of many titles this season. Still inconsistent at times but this team is starting to look really good. Hope we can keep it together in coming years.

FCB femeni football team have also won Copa de la Reina. Good weekend for Barca.

Messi983

Eu7JETQXYAEBqIm

GL_vaYGD

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder how much of a real help Gasol is going to be for us, other than the symbolic and marketing values. Will he be fit to actually play any minutes?

Messi983

We're the first team to qualify for the playoffs.

Since the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague moved to a round-robin system five years, never has the race to reach the playoffs been so close as it is right now.

This week, FC Barcelona can become this season's first playoffs qualifier after 29 games if it beats archrival Real Madrid on the road on Thursday and if either Zalgiris Kaunas or Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul lose their games on Friday.

Should that happen, 83% of this season's 306 regular season games will have passed before a first playoff team is known, which amounts to a record for prolonged playoff-chasing drama.

playoffs01.png

playoffs03.png

https://www.euroleague.net/news/i/bdie5k6cdsm9fsmr/the-mother-of-all-playoff-races

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We're the first team to qualify for the playoffs.

Since the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague moved to a round-robin system five years, never has the race to reach the playoffs been so close as it is right now.

This week, FC Barcelona can become this season's first playoffs qualifier after 29 games if it beats archrival Real Madrid on the road on Thursday and if either Zalgiris Kaunas or Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul lose their games on Friday.

Should that happen, 83% of this season's 306 regular season games will have passed before a first playoff team is known, which amounts to a record for prolonged playoff-chasing drama.

playoffs01.png

playoffs03.png

https://www.euroleague.net/news/i/bdie5k6cdsm9fsmr/the-mother-of-all-playoff-races

I am hoping we keep winning the rest of the regular season games and not sinking in the ranking as I'd definitely want us to avoid the two Turkish teams since we lost both rounds to both Anadolu Efes and Fenerbahce this season, I think. Something about the Turkish teams that we can't figure out.

Home of Barca Fans