Basketball/NBA

Mitchell1978

In all seriousness, if he had even one of healthy Kyrie or Harden, it would have been a title. I could only really see a healthy Clippers challenging them.

exactly, Durant was a monster in these playoffs, best player in the world right now

The healthiest team will win the title, could be the Bucks seeing as the 76ers, the Suns and Clippers all have problems.

Hardy

likely the title as well, unbelievable

H113OT9.jpg

Richard.H

My goodness, what a crazy playoffs it's been. Missed the game last night, was playing soccer at my alma mater.

Hoping for a Bucks vs Hawks east finals, let's go Trae Young!

Richard.H

Very good game between Suns and Clippers. PG13 going off, playing crazy well. This will be a fun series. Credit to PG13 for redeeming himself this season. He's been phenomenal.

EDIT: My lord Booker just scored like 10 straight points!!

Last edited:

Richard.H

Amazinag game now, the other day for the nets this guy Harris sucked big time awfull player.

My heart is racing, this is the best playoff game ive seen in a few years. Amazing pace, it's like both teams are playing with the shot clock set at 14 seconds instead of 24. Amazing entertainment, credit to both teams from a Laker fan.

Hardy

of all team left in the playoff Suns looks the more balanced, they have pretty much everything. if CP3 back soon they are my fav to win the title

Home of Barca Fans