Basketball/NBA

Sailor Mars

Pretty exciting game between the Nets and Clippers.

Ty Lue has the Clippers playing much better than last year on offence.

Nets have just too much fire power and can be decent enough defensively when they put in the effort, like today.

Richard.H

Not sure if Jazz are for real. There have been many teams in past seasons where they looked very good in regular season and then choked in the playoffs.

Windhook

LeBron is LeBron, the greatest of his generation. No doubt in my mind the Lakers are going to win another championship this year.

Seeing San Antonio Spurs do well this year brings a smile to my face. I've been a fan of the team since 1998 (all thanks to my brother:lol:) when they drafted Tim Duncan that year. To me the Spurs have always been this Cruyff ideology in basketball of shared teamplay and responsibilities, one of the reasons why I love Gregg Popovich and his attitude and patience on players.

Last edited:

Hardy

he looks pretty much finished (his last dunk was 2 years ago) but as role player could be good. Blake Griffin joins Nets.

Richard.H

Ya Blake Griffin is way past his prime. The problem is he was always someone who completely relied on his athleticism to score, rebound, and defend. He's older now and just everything is harder for him. Don't see him being some type of a difference maker for the Nets.

Windhook

Yeah, Blake Griffin basically does what Vince Carter did after the monster dunk years. Better to have a long carreer instead of injury short one, I guess. Who knows, could win a championship in reserve role after all at some point as he is still relatively young for the NBA.

bismp

lol

If they don't win the title,or at least push a final series at 6 or 7 games,it will probably be the biggest upset in history

Richard.H

lol

If they don't win the title,or at least push a final series at 6 or 7 games,it will probably be the biggest upset in history

To be fair, Blake Griffin and Lamarcus Aldridge have been past their primes for the past 2-3 years now.

Clock is ticking on my Lakers. We really need to sign Drummond. This squad without Lebron and AD will be lucky to get a playoff spot.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans