Basketball/NBA

G-man

was there ever an mvp who played WORSE than Giannis in the playoffs ?

Based on stats or impression? Maybe Nowitzki 06/07?

I don't know, but you can't put everything on the guy. No one-man show will ever be enough, although Giannis needs to improve or take his talents elsewhere, since I seriously doubt the "big boys" are gonna come to Milwaukee. Him joining Dallas would be very interesting and very far from the the easy way as some proclaim. Him joining Warriors would be an easy path, IMHO.

Hardy

he said he'll not request a trade. next season will be even more difficult for Bucks since KD is ready to come back and storm the eastern conference dawg.

bismp

he said he'll not request a trade. next season will be even more difficult for Bucks since KD is ready to come back and storm the eastern conference dawg.

Hold your horses. KD is coming back from a devastating injury and he's in his 30s,we'll see if he can be close to the player he used to be. But even if he comes back as a top 5-10 player, I doubt that they can win a title with Kyrie.

That said,I agree that next season will be even more difficult for the Bucks and to be honest it is quite disappointing to see them not only failing to reach the finals,but to actually get destroyed by the Heat in the conference semi finals. They need a lot of changes to seriously compete.

Him joining Dallas would be very interesting and very far from the the easy way as some proclaim. Him joining Warriors would be an easy path, IMHO.

Joining GS seems like the easy road,but to be honest Curry is 32,Klay is 30 and Draymond is 30 and well past his prime. Giannis joining GS in 2021 would be nowhere near KD's decision in 2016 or Lebron's in 2010. That said, I would like to see the Curry-Klay Warriors compete for another ring on their own,without the help of another superstar. If they manage to pull this off,it will be HUGE for their legacies,meaning that I could see Curry getting in the top 10 conversation.

Last edited:

Sailor Mars

If Raptors win game 7, I think they'll be easy pickings for the Heat.

Nick Nurse has pretty much been using a 7 man rotation all playoffs and sooner or later exhaustion has to get to them.

Richard.H

Lakers will have a very difficult time vs the clippers. Kawhi is literally the only player in the league that can shut down Lebron. He is that good.

Anthony Davis will be key if they want to win. Has to score at least 30 pts and grab 12+ rebs. Also whoever guards PG needs to be good. Caruso and green need to be on their defensive A game. Overall I think there are more difficulties for lakers than the clippers in that (assumed) series

Home of Barca Fans