Basketball/NBA

jamrock

The oldies at the Lakers probably gonna win it all next season, age doesn't have the same deleterious effects on NBA players as it does on football players, shorter games, the ability to take breaks during the game, the run less miles per game, they do alot more short energetic burst though.

Still got money on them to win it all, king James helping out his boy melo to win a ring how nice of him.

CatalinR10

The oldies at the Lakers probably gonna win it all next season, age doesn't have the same deleterious effects on NBA players as it does on football players, shorter games, the ability to take breaks during the game, the run less miles per game, they do alot more short energetic burst though.

Still got money on them to win it all, king James helping out his boy melo to win a ring how nice of him.

nah fam , go put your money on KD .

CatalinR10

Can someone aware me of overtime rules in basketball ? How many overtimes are in a game ?

For example Barca is playing right now , they tied the game and it went in overtime. Do they play overtime halves or ? How long does an overtime take ?

Rassvet

Can someone aware me of overtime rules in basketball ? How many overtimes are in a game ?

For example Barca is playing right now , they tied the game and it went in overtime. Do they play overtime halves or ? How long does an overtime take ?

I think they just keep playing 5 minute periods until one of them doesn’t end in a tie

El Gato

Villarato!
Which league?
NBA is as many overtimes as required to get a winner. One OT period is 5 mins. Most games end in under 3.

CatalinR10

Which league?
NBA is as many overtimes as required to get a winner. One OT period is 5 mins. Most games end in under 3.

Barcelona was playing right now in Euroleague and they tied the game , proceding to continue in overtime. Had no ideea what the rules are , how many halves are played , how many minutes / etc.

Home of Barca Fans