Basketball/NBA

Hardy

I saw very crazy things in Nba but the fact that a man who shot airball from the FT line put an absolute unreal 17/19 in the most important game of his life literally killed me :lol:

Giannis got my respect last year with his decision to stay with Bucks and not jumping in a super team and even if the circumstances helped him especially with Nets injuries I'm very happy for him, it's a good story for the Nba that a team from a small market won the chip thanks to the development of their players year after year and not just assembling the avengers...

at 26 he has already a quite impressive legacy, far better than Lebron for example :mou:

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

I saw very crazy things in Nba but the fact that a man who shot airball from the FT line put an absolute unreal 17/19 in the most important game of his life literally killed me :lol:

Pretty remarkable, Giannis is like the opposite of Ben Simmons from a mental standpoint.

Anyway amazing performance from Giannis.

Hardy

stunning, team USA just lost to France. KD and Lillard with an iconic disasterclass down the stretch

El Gato

Villarato!
Get the lad with 30 FGs in to help, poor LeKing can’t shoot everything himself. AD guaranteed 30 rebounds per game.

Hardy

he's not an ideal fit on paper but he still an all star and they got him for a a certified flop, a rs stat padder out of rotations and KCP who is (or was) a good role player but that's all. with veterans in search of a ring I don't think they will struggle to complete the roster. I can bet right now that they will sign Melo for example...

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...-Westbrook-Recently-Met-To-Discuss-Teaming-Up

LeTampering and his usual modus operandi strikes again :lol:

Rassvet

he's not an ideal fit on paper but he still an all star and they got him for a a certified flop, a rs stat padder out of rotations and KCP who is (or was) a good role player but that's all. with veterans in search of a ring I don't think they will struggle to complete the roster. I can bet right now that they will sign Melo for example...

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...-Westbrook-Recently-Met-To-Discuss-Teaming-Up

LeTampering and his usual modus operandi strikes again :lol:

NBA's club de amigos

Home of Barca Fans