Basketball/NBA

Windhook

Lakers this season are also affected by the sub-par performance and injuries of Anthony Davis. It leaves them with LeBron and aging Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony. The situation is similar to amigos thing we had at Barca, LeGM choosing to sign his buddies, not the best players available.

gregorrin10

Go Dallas! Go Luka! Can't wait for the game! It's gonna be tough, they pretty much got destroyed in all three away games in the series, but tonight is gonna be a game on its own, winner takes all. Hopefully there's a surprise.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bucks with no Kyle Middleton and all these other duds missing all their shots never had much of a chance. Jrue Holiday showed he is at best a #3 option.

khaled_a_d

Jrue is great glue guy and 3rd option on offense.
Khris was missed
But man, Celtics are just too good.
Them and Memphis could turn into dynasties

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stopped watching the NBA regular season years ago and only follow the playoffs....sometimes but this game is incredible. It's like Brazil v Germany getting destroyed at home like this. Especially after Devin Booker talked trash about Doncic and all that :lol:

khaled_a_d

Man, didn't see this happening at all.
There will be insane hype about the WCF now, with the old guard vs the new generation.

FCBfan22

Luka Dončić.

:worthy:

If Mavericks' supporting cast can provide some consistant performances, they might reach the finals. I think this final 4 depends on the supporting casts. Whichever will provide more.

Last edited:

Sailor Mars

Amazing performances by Doncic.

Going to be fun to see if he can do it against the Warriors who are a much more experienced team with championship pedigree.

As for the Suns, Devin Booker just isn't quite as good as many thought. Disappointing performances from him.

Richard.H

So who are now first in odds to win it ? Celtics ?

Celtics have good odds, ya. I don't think people should sleep on Miami though. Lowry will come back during this series and they will be fully healthy. Keep in mind Middleton was injured from the Bucks which meant Celtics could put at least two guys on Giannis easily.

I think not enough people are talking about the Warriors. To me they are favorites. Experience nearly always wins out in the Conference Finals and Finals.

Home of Barca Fans