Basketball/NBA

The difference in power betweeen teams in the west are just huge
The top 4 teams were way stronger than the rest .Clippers would have beaten Portland if they were healthy
Then the top 2 clubs are just way stronger than the next 2 .OKC might respond but tbh the way I see it I don't understand how many thought OKC can steal that series

The first game was an anomaly.

raki

The difference in power betweeen teams in the west are just huge
The top 4 teams were way stronger than the rest .Clippers would have beaten Portland if they were healthy
Then the top 2 clubs are just way stronger than the next 2 .OKC might respond but tbh the way I see it I don't understand how many thought OKC can steal that series

:neymar:

One problem is that two of Big 3 is too old.

Duncan is a skeleton. It's sad to see him like 3 seconds behind every play.
Manu is bad in games when he has only a day's rest.

However, the biggest problem is that Aldridge isn't playing as good as he should. He needs to do more.

I don't know much, since I started watching NBA only a year or so ago.
Does the league seem watered down since more of the superstars are on the same teams? Or are there genuinely less superstars.

However, Curry deserved it. A good reason as to why it is unanimous, is that the votes are public, are they not? Surely Jordan and Shaq should've won unanimously also, right?

khaled_a_d

I don't know much, since I started watching NBA only a year or so ago.
Does the league seem watered down since more of the superstars are on the same teams? Or are there genuinely less superstars.

However, Curry deserved it. A good reason as to why it is unanimous, is that the votes are public, are they not? Surely Jordan and Shaq should've won unanimously also, right?

Jordan,Shaq & Lebron should have done it .
Curry deserved to wit unanimous ,but he didn't deserve to be the 1st one .it happened because this time he was luckih that there was no idiot trying to be the different guy .
As for watered ,it is just the old guy talk

Richard.H

It's very unexpected how OKC has been so good. Since that narrow win vs Spurs in game 2 of the semifinals, they have turned it up a few gears. It's like the team suddenly knows how to play together. Westbrook rarely goes full retard now, and Durant doesn't have to play kobeball.

Amazing turnaround. They are up by nearly 25 points vs the unstoppable Warriors!!

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Toronto dominating the first half despite LeFlop getting all the calls. Beautiful.
Biyombo turning into a second Dennis Rodman this series. Crazy dude.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Toronto dominating the first half despite LeFlop getting all the calls. Beautiful.
Biyombo turning into a second Dennis Rodman this series. Crazy dude.

crop_exact_full_image.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans