Basketball/NBA

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Injuries have been the main topic of the playoffs so far. First Curry missed a game due to a sprained ankle and on his comeback he sprained his knee and will probably sit out 2-3 weeks now.
CP3 and Blake are out for the remainder of the playoffs so it is not looking good for the Clippers. This is good for the Warriors though because Clippers - Blazers series will last a bit longer and they will probably face Portland in the next round who seem weaker than a healthy Clippers team.

Meanwhile Spurs and Cavs easily swept their opponents and OKC has also managed to comfortably beat injury ridden Mavs.
But we have some close series, especially in the East.

Richard.H

Warriors caught a huge break. A healthy clippers would easily go to 7 games vs Warriors without curry. Really unfortunate that both CP3 and Blake got injured. They are insanely good players.

khaled_a_d

Can't say I feel bad for the Clippers after the amount of trolling the Mavs got with DJ saga .
Also how GSW are lucky?you aren't lucky when the MVP is injured ,no matter how the situation of your opponent is

tizzle90

NO it shows how amazing the Warriors have been. Spurs have had an historic season and will win 67 games themself yet GS beat them 3 out of 4

Against the top 5 records in the league the warriors have gone 12-1

Put GSW up against the classic Bulls or even the Heat team of 3 years ago and they are nowhere near. Spurs are no better than last year and yet dominated showing again how poor some of the teams are.

barcafan161

Put GSW up against the classic Bulls or even the Heat team of 3 years ago and they are nowhere near. Spurs are no better than last year and yet dominated showing again how poor some of the teams are.

Heat team of 3 years ago? GS would beat those heat..they weren't that great. They won two titles on talent alone but they were a bad fit.

khaled_a_d

The difference in power betweeen teams in the west are just huge
The top 4 teams were way stronger than the rest .Clippers would have beaten Portland if they were healthy
Then the top 2 clubs are just way stronger than the next 2 .OKC might respond but tbh the way I see it I don't understand how many thought OKC can steal that series

Hardy

CiEsT36VAAAJGKP.jpg

Home of Barca Fans