Basketball/NBA

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Kings pick a center. Adds to the rumors that Cousins will be traded. These idiots are destroying their franchise.

Edit: Perfect scenario for the Nuggets who get Mudiay. They were rumors that they wanted to trade up for him and now they get him for free. Lawson will leave anyway.

Cousins wants to play the 4 though, so he doesn't have to defend as much as he does. WCS is the perfect fit in that case.

khaled_a_d

Kings pick a center. Adds to the rumors that Cousins will be traded. These idiots are destroying their franchise.

Edit: Perfect scenario for the Nuggets who get Mudiay. They were rumors that they wanted to trade up for him and now they get him for free. Lawson will leave anyway.

WCS can defend the 4 and would probably play the position b/c of that .if he add a decent midrange game he would be perfect fit IMO but that is a tough one

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The Knicks are trading Tim Hardaway to the Hawks, who will draft Jerian Grant for the Knicks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The Knicks fans will not be happy after today's draft.

khaled_a_d

The Knicks are trading Tim Hardaway to the Hawks, who will draft Jerian Grant for the Knicks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The Knicks fans will not be happy after today's draft.

Actually I think they might end with the best draft ,Grant is gr8 talent and could help immediately .
Porzingis is project but he has serious potential ,measured 7'1.25 w/o shoes so basically we are talking about 7'3 PF .7'6 wingspan .huge talent and already proven basketballer in one of best leagues outside NBA

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bulls get another big man with Bobby Portis. Do not know about that. Our backcourt is a little thin right now.

I think Bobby Portis is a good pick though. Dude is a man down low. I really like this pick for the Bulls if they can get some shooting in free agency.

Actually I think they might end with the best draft ,Grant is gr8 talent and could help immediately .
Porzingis is project but he has serious potential ,measured 7'1.25 w/o shoes so basically we are talking about 7'3 PF .7'6 wingspan .huge talent and already proven basketballer in one of best leagues outside NBA

It's obvious what Phil Jackson is doing. Porzingis to be his new Pau Gasol, Grant to be his new Derek Fisher. I think both fit in his triangle offense, they just need to pan out as good places and both have enough talent to do so.

If they can get another big in free agency now and some spacers, they can turn the team around a bit.

khaled_a_d

If Justin Anderson shooting in last year is translated in the NBA and not his shot in 1st two college years he will be gr8 pick for us .very athletic with good size for NBA wing ( 6'6.5) .a gr8 3&D fr our team

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Oh yeah, that was a great pick by the Mavs, I think he's going to be a good player.

Rockets selecting Sam Dekker at 18 was also anther great pick.

So far, I'm liking Lakers with Russell, Heat with Winslow, Phoenix with Devin Booker, Houston taking Dekker, Mavs taking Anderson, and Bulls taking Bobby Portis. Best picks for me.

Home of Barca Fans