Basketball/NBA

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Thompson a better rebounder than Love who's been outrebounding the Wolves-KG? :lol: C'mon dude!

Tristan Thompson has a lot better rebounding rate than Love, Kevin Love just plays more minutes. Thompson's offensive rebounding rate are 3 times better than Love. So yes, Thompson is a better rebounder than Love.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Sorry Blaugrana Bulls, your Bulls have been awful this series. They've been eliminated by a subpar LeBron (to his standards), no Love and a hobbled Kyrie. Think about that. JR Smith, Tristan Thompson, Matthew Dellavedova and Iman Shumpert are eliminating the Bulls. Awful.

This series was theirs to take.

Richard.H

I said it before I'll say it again: clippers are mentally weak. You just can't give up a 19 point lead in the playoffs. Looking forward to the warriors trashing rockets in the western conference finals.

El Gato

Villarato!
Maybe so. It's sad to see the backcourt chucking take over NBA. I wish the Grizzlies had it in them to beat Curry, but I fear they're deep enough.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Of course it was. But no consistency at all.

That's on Thibs. With all that talent in the offence, they are still struggling to score points. It's like no plays get drawn up when they attack. No energy as well as he doesn't rest his players properly. His decision to leave Kirk in for more than 20 min in an elimination game was just retarded to put it midly.

They've been great defensively though. He should be a good fit at New Orleans.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Kirk's playing time bothers me aswell. And Thibs is actually an amazing coach when it comes drawing up plays at the end of close games. With him the Bulls had many moments where a clever Thibodeau play led to a really good shot. But the offense during the game is stagnant sometimes. Relies to much on the PG.

Pepe Silvia

I said it before I'll say it again: clippers are mentally weak. You just can't give up a 19 point lead in the playoffs. Looking forward to the warriors trashing rockets in the western conference finals.
I turned off tv then checked my twitter a few minutes later and BAM! Rockets blow out! WTH!!! :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hawks vs Cavs. Warriors vs clippers/rockets.... Warriors should win it if not them cavs should win it. Hopefully not rockets never liked them.

Home of Barca Fans