Basketball/NBA

Windhook

Has to be something really serious for the organization to ban him for a full season. I also don't see him coaching the Celtics again, if not any NBA team at all.

El Gato

Villarato!
If they didn't sack him outright it's not that serious and probably just waiting till tempers simmer down and folk are ready to give him a 2nd chance

Windhook

I'm extremely proud with Alex Vezenkov, as a Bulgarian, having a fantastic season with Olympiacos so far. Many here wish he finally joins NBA with those losers Sacramento Kings who have his contract.

Windhook

Wembanyama is cemented no.1 pick in the 2023 NBA Draft, no surprise in that.

His physique is not NBA level at first look. Probably the draft franchise will work on that and hopefully there will be no injuries related.

Windhook

Indeed it is and it looks like he can play on the same level for few more years. Still age is catching up, injuries on more regular basis.

KingLeo10

Indeed it is and it looks like he can play on the same level for few more years. Still age is catching up, injuries on more regular basis.

I don't think his peak level and mentality quite reaches MJ's 1987-1998 level, but it will be interesting to see where the debate ends up if he carries on for a few more years and has like 42-45K points, and ends up top 4 in assists.

Windhook

I don't think his peak level and mentality quite reaches MJ's 1987-1998 level, but it will be interesting to see where the debate ends up if he carries on for a few more years and has like 42-45K points, and ends up top 4 in assists.

The debate is I don't know... unfair to both legends.

MJ is the most clutch, exciting, magnetic player to have ever graced any sport. My GOAT vote goes to him.

LeBron is the best player this century, role model professional and all-time no.1 in points sometime this year. Just 200-300 points behind Kareem.

I avoid the number of championships. Bill Russel rules them all. I loved the guy, his laughter and what he had to go through in life.

Home of Barca Fans