Basketball/NBA

Windhook

rumors that Phila is pushing for a trade involving Harden (with Simmons to the Nets)

Sounds crazy to me, Ben Simmons is not the quality of Harden and besides that he needs to clear his head and change attitude.

Last I read Sacramento were cooking some deal involving Simmons.

khaled_a_d

Sounds crazy to me, Ben Simmons is not the quality of Harden and besides that he needs to clear his head and change attitude.

Last I read Sacramento were cooking some deal involving Simmons.

Harden has good relations with Sixers GM Morey, and he is FA in summer.
Although I think they can wait till summer and do sign and trade

El Gato

Villarato!
Anyone watching ASG or not bothering?
Think this is the first one since the new format with a live audience? Hopefully wont finish on a free throw this time...

Windhook

I'm becoming more and more appreciative of players opting on the midrange shooting like Kevin Durant and DeMar DeRozan. To me it's the most complex shooting with almost every time one having a hand in their face trying to make shots.

Windhook

Heard recently the Lakers had the chance on signing DeMar DeRozan last summer and they opted on Westbrook. Bad choice.

Sailor Mars

The Lebron-era Lakers messed up by not signing another superstar in free agency.

They wanted to sign Paul George alongside Lebron, but he extended with OKC.
The next year, the Lakers wanted to sign Kawhi but he went with the Clippers.

Still got 1 ring, but they would have been more competitive for the last 2 seasons if they had a 3rd superstar(Westbrook isn't one.)

Home of Barca Fans