Basketball/NBA

George_Costanza

Hopefully, after everyone had a great Thanksgiving, you'll be able to enjoy tonight's top national title contenders matchup between Gonzaga & Duke.

gonzaga-bulldogs-vs-duke-blue-devils-768x432-crop.jpg

George_Costanza

college sports are a big scam, I haven't watched any college sports event in over a decade

Big scam? At least college teams don't purposely try to lose.

I don't get why people have to hate one or the other. To prefer the NBA because the players are better, or to prefer the NCAA because the Fandom is better is great, but any basketball fan should be able to enjoy both. Hell, I love high school basketball.

Richard.H

Don't see my Lakers getting anything higher than a 6th seed. They are very mediocre this year. Lebron needs to turn into LeGM and blow up this whole team.

KingLeo10

Don't see my Lakers getting anything higher than a 6th seed. They are very mediocre this year. Lebron needs to turn into LeGM and blow up this whole team.

His time is unfortunately coming to an end. He can still give a monster game but monster games day in, day out are rarer and rarer.

AD is such a disappointment. He's too mentally and physically soft to be the main guy who can take the load off Lebron and help him with a couple more chips.

Windhook

I think LeGM was the one who weighed in for all the veterans this summer, in the process making the Lakers the oldest roster in the NBA this season.

Richard.H

Warriors playing great basketball, and all without Klay. They are really starting to remind me of 2014-2015 Warriors. Team is gelling really well together. Almost everyone from the bench is contributing. To me they are favorites out of the west. If Klay is back healthy they are favorites to win the championship.

Windhook

Warriors playing great basketball, and all without Klay. They are really starting to remind me of 2014-2015 Warriors. Team is gelling really well together. Almost everyone from the bench is contributing. To me they are favorites out of the west. If Klay is back healthy they are favorites to win the championship.

Yeah, Steph Curry is playing on a scary level this season, his basketball IQ is mindblowing. Imagine when Klay returns to form...

Came across this video on YouTube, it's from last year and sorry if it was posted before:

CatalinR10

Looking at the Lakers game , Lebron has 41 points so far and the game is not over. With this game ,Lebron has +30 points in each of his 7 last games.

Guy is on really great form even at 37 years old.

iniestaGOAT

Bruh they need to leave my mans Westbrook alone. They knew what they were getting when they made that shitty trade to get him.

Home of Barca Fans