User Tag List

Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2695

Thread: Basketball/NBA

  1. #2671
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    7,537
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    is Melo any good these days?
    His time with Portland was quite solid offensively. Solid 15-16 points from the bench with a decent shooting percentage. Although he's horrible defensively (sorta has been his whole career).
    Se Queda

  2. #2672
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    10,059
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When people thought KD wouldn't bodybag those basketball bums from other countries and win the Gold

  3. #2673
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,951
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kd is a fucking scooring machine.

  4. #2674
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,121
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The oldies at the Lakers probably gonna win it all next season, age doesn't have the same deleterious effects on NBA players as it does on football players, shorter games, the ability to take breaks during the game, the run less miles per game, they do alot more short energetic burst though.

    Still got money on them to win it all, king James helping out his boy melo to win a ring how nice of him.

  5. #2675
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,121
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All that does if lenord joins like the sun's are some thing though.

  6. #2676
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    15,545
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    The oldies at the Lakers probably gonna win it all next season, age doesn't have the same deleterious effects on NBA players as it does on football players, shorter games, the ability to take breaks during the game, the run less miles per game, they do alot more short energetic burst though.

    Still got money on them to win it all, king James helping out his boy melo to win a ring how nice of him.


    nah fam , go put your money on KD .
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  7. #2677
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    12,514
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Luka in

    Now get Kawhi
    Some are boring, some are not.

  8. #2678
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    13,520
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Luka in

    Now get Kawhi
    And news on whether there is an option or not in 5th year?

  9. #2679
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    12,514
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Woj says yes
    Some are boring, some are not.

  10. #2680
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    12,514
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Some horrendous stories about J Kidd tenure as Bucks coach coming out from Giannis' new biography.

    https://twitter.com/FakeTJHawke/stat...293851142?s=20

    Cuban surely can't look at this and think this is the right guy to lead the side.
    Some are boring, some are not.

  11. #2681
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    15,545
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone aware me of overtime rules in basketball ? How many overtimes are in a game ?



    For example Barca is playing right now , they tied the game and it went in overtime. Do they play overtime halves or ? How long does an overtime take ?
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  12. #2682
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    3,492
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    Can someone aware me of overtime rules in basketball ? How many overtimes are in a game ?



    For example Barca is playing right now , they tied the game and it went in overtime. Do they play overtime halves or ? How long does an overtime take ?
    I think they just keep playing 5 minute periods until one of them doesn’t end in a tie

  13. #2683
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    12,514
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Which league?
    NBA is as many overtimes as required to get a winner. One OT period is 5 mins. Most games end in under 3.
    Some are boring, some are not.

  14. #2684
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    15,545
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Which league?
    NBA is as many overtimes as required to get a winner. One OT period is 5 mins. Most games end in under 3.
    Barcelona was playing right now in Euroleague and they tied the game , proceding to continue in overtime. Had no ideea what the rules are , how many halves are played , how many minutes / etc.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  15. #2685
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    15,545
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    I think they just keep playing 5 minute periods until one of them doesn’t end in a tie


    what if all periods end in a tie ?
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -