Basketball/NBA

Rassvet

wow Pippen is really taking shots against MJ in his new book

“Without Pippen there are no championship flags, let alone six, hanging in the United Center. There is no documentary. There is no Michael Jordan as we knew him," reads the preview of 'Unguarded'.

"Here, Pippen talks about what it was like to deal with Jordan on a day-to-day basis as he stood out as the true leader in the Bulls locker room," another part read

Last edited:

Farripas

“Without Pippen there are no championship flags, let alone six, hanging in the United Center. There is no documentary. There is no Michael Jordan as we knew him," reads the preview of 'Unguarded'.

"Here, Pippen talks about what it was like to deal with Jordan on a day-to-day basis as he stood out as the true leader in the Bulls locker room," another part read

From time to time, Pippen's jealousy comes out. Jordan in his HOF speech says: "And all the videos. You never just saw me, you saw Scottie Pippen. Every championship I won."

And he also said: "It's not just that I pushed Scottie Pippen. Scottie Pippen pushed me. It was big brother-little brother scenario. Next thing you know, it's a tandem"

Pippen gets jealous of all the attention Jordan gets and now it's all about de doc. Really disappointing...

khaled_a_d

Pippen gets jealous of all the attention Jordan gets and now it's all about de doc. Really disappointing...

MJ has taken many shots on Pippen in his documentary, and Scottie is responding.
And Pippen himself was always the 1st one to defend MJ, he made more praises to MJ than the opposite

Farripas

MJ has taken many shots on Pippen in his documentary, and Scottie is responding.
And Pippen himself was always the 1st one to defend MJ, he made more praises to MJ than the opposite

They weren't shots. He told stories where Pippen acted poorly and selfishly. Pippen was a brat. Fantastic player but a brat. And Jordan wasn't there when Pippen acted like a baby and refused to play when Phil Jackson drew a play to Toni Kukoc and not him (Kukocc made de shot btw).

And Pippen has taken many shots at Jordan as well.

Mitchell1978

kinda pathetic from Pippen...

Richard.H

If Donovan Mitchell is injured then it?s over for them. Can?t believe Denver folder so easily, suns about to sweep. I say it will be Clippers vs Suns in western final.

Not even paying attention to East lol it?s a joke

Hardy

those idiotic nets had pretty much series in the bag last game until they went crazy down the stretch with hero ball of Bruce fucking Brown who pretty much costed the game, of course soon or later Bucks would have a great shooting day which is exactly what happened today, now 2-2 and Irving is injuried lol.

Richard.H

Legit hoping the Suns make a Cinderella story. Will be awesome for CP3 to finally get a ring. Would even be poetic if he does it by beating Clippers and then the Nets.

KingLeo10

Kevin Durant dropped one of the all time great playoff performances and people in here were saying he can't hold a candle to Trae Young :lol: Man's a legit top 3-5 offensive player in NBA history.

Home of Barca Fans