Basketball/NBA

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Respect to you guys, never understood something from basketball and never liked this sport. The NBA matches are also on night time so i dont think i will ever develop any interest in it.

Farripas

Michael Jordan is GOAT, arguably in any sport.

I would agree. Even with Messi and Cristiano, i don't see that hunger and not giving up attitude that Jordan had (and that LeBron DOES NOT have, specially in that Celtic series when he was with Cleveland). Lance had steroids, Tiger probably is close... Gretzky played in a VERY favorable era for offensive players (wich Jordan did not).

KingLeo10

Jordan is the standard for excellence in team sports. Colossal talent and colossal will to win.

Could legit watch this video every day.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Was this Jordan guy that good? I never saw him play, some of my friends are nba fans and they often enthuse about him. They say he was like an one man army. Wow always like to see such all time greats.

Mitchell1978

Jordan combined supreme basketballskill, extreme athletic ability, borderline psychopatic hunger to win and charisma/coolness more so then any other athlete.

Sailor Mars

Unfortunate for the Warriors to have lost Klay for back to back season, and not knowing how he will be after 2 major surgeries. But if he is back, they would be title contenders again.

But they have to add another impact player through the draft with the Timberwolves pick. The James Wiseman pick from last year looking like an early bust.

Home of Barca Fans