Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

Decided to join fantasy basketball with a coworker league and i totally regret it. Way too many stats and factors to keep track of. I'm in last place and i have no clue what I'm doing really. Weekly lineup changes, 9 attributes to win from (you need to win 5 of them against your weekly opponent). Just way over my head. Tips to people here that if you're a newb in fantasy bball to do a lot of research before you join. This thing is intense. I thought i had a decent lineup but my coworkers are all experts at this and chose their lineups very carefully to give them a huge boost in certain attributes (FG %, FT %, 3 points made, etc.)

FinBarcelonafan

Decided to join fantasy basketball with a coworker league and i totally regret it. Way too many stats and factors to keep track of. I'm in last place and i have no clue what I'm doing really. Weekly lineup changes, 9 attributes to win from (you need to win 5 of them against your weekly opponent). Just way over my head. Tips to people here that if you're a newb in fantasy bball to do a lot of research before you join. This thing is intense. I thought i had a decent lineup but my coworkers are all experts at this and chose their lineups very carefully to give them a huge boost in certain attributes (FG %, FT %, 3 points made, etc.)

There must be some fantasy tip sites? Maybe join one and not care haha.

That's why I never kept playing those fantasy leagues. People put way more effort and you are just punting money away, unless you are lucky.

Sailor Mars

Brooklyn Nets with a huge move to get Harden.

Only downside in the short term for the Nets is that they also traded away Jarrett Allen. A good young Center who can protect the paint and rebound. Thats a weakness they'll have to try and address, especially if they end up in the NBA Finals against the Lakers.

Hardy

hard to remember 3 superstar less complementary each other than these 3, the USG should be indicative. I would trade Irving honestly

Richard.H

Very good pickup by the Nets, but I'm not sure how Harden and Durant will play together. Harden is a very different player from the OKC days. Both players are extremely ball dominant. I'm not even counting Kyrie because of his horrible attitude. There is no big 3 because no coach can rely on him to show up to games.

I must say Kyrie Irving is perhaps the biggest spoiled brat in professional sports these days. Dude simply left the team without telling the head coach, Steve Nash, anything. Guy either has serious mental issues or is not committed to the NBA anymore. Either way, he needs to reassess his career and think about stepping down if he has to. He is much worse than Neymar because Neymar at least lets the team know he will be away.

Richard.H

hard to remember 3 superstar less complementary each other than these 3, the USG should be indicative. I would trade Irving honestly

No big 3, it's a big 2. Kyrie Irving should have his NBA contract rescinded. Dude is a much more immature version of Neymar, if such a thing is even possible.

khaled_a_d

No big 3, it's a big 2. Kyrie Irving should have his NBA contract rescinded. Dude is a much more immature version of Neymar, if such a thing is even possible.

I think right now it is clear Kyrie problem is mental, and a real one.

He isn't immature, he is actually one of the most philanthropic players out there , but I think he has some serious bipolar issues.
You will have times of great Irving, and times of him who is talking flat earth and have no interest in the game.

Home of Barca Fans