Basketball/NBA

Pepe Silvia

san antonio? too nice. denver? too nice. okc, clips, even memphis over 7 games even though Lakers just beat em... too nice. i've been saying it for months that this Laker team is just not a contender. not even close.

barcanuck

The west is going to be so sick to watch. Heat will breeze to the final and face a beat up and exhausted West team.

OKC, Clippers, Spurs, Nuggets, Grizzlies can all get out of the west!

Pepe Silvia

and why not huh? that whole steven jackson thing was kinda strange and they needed reinforcements.

HUGE games tonight. Lakers can either be out of the playoffs or make it up to the 7th seed with the games tonight.

MVBarcaFan

Can we go ahead and say it? Tim Duncan is the greatest PF of all time. Hope the Spurs win the whole thing and close out this era of players (Parker, Ginobili) properly.

F

Frejsgodes

Can we go ahead and say it? Tim Duncan is the greatest PF of all time. Hope the Spurs win the whole thing and close out this era of players (Parker, Ginobili) properly.
that would be cool to see. However, I don't see any team beating the current Miami in a 7 games series.

F

Flavia

Wow... Lakers with the worst home defeat on playoffs now. 31 points difference. 3-0 spurs.

DucdeOrléans

I was expecting a quick end to the series but that loss hurt being a lifelong Lakers supporter. My younger brother was at the Staples Center for the first time as well. Tough luck:lol:

Westbrook out for 6 weeks. First time that he will ever miss a NBA game. Impressive.

Heat to walk it IMO. As expected.

DucdeOrléans

Knicks will beat the heat in 7

There is always a possibility of that happening but I must admit that I doubt it. Knicks have not played better than they do right now for ages though. Would not mind them winning it.

Nor Spurs for that matter due to the French contingent.

May the best team win.

Yannick03

I don't watch basketball regularly but MJ certainly attracts my attention so if you haven't watch this yet

A 4 hour compilation of basketballs greatest player.

Home of Barca Fans