NFL

KingLeo10

Probably the best game I've seen from an entertainment standpoint.

But the quality of both defenses was shocking, and NFL OT rules need to be changed.

Messi983

Packers :lol: Even this years shit version of Seahawks have beaten SF twice. Don't know if having 11 players on the field would help but this is inexcusable. ST coordinator should get fired immediately.

[tw]1485103658782150656[/tw]

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1485103658782150656

Hurts to see two divisional rivals in the NFCCG but I actually prefer them over Rodgers and Brady. :lol: NFC playoffs were really shitty for me this year so didn't even bother to watch. Tells enough that Philly was the team I liked the most (or disliked them the least better said :lol:).

At least I like both remaining AFC teams so will probably watch the AFCCG and then obviously support Chiefs/Bengals in Super Bowl.

Antonio Clown posted this on twitter. What an idiot. :lol:

FJ0_GjhWYAQMkP1

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1485412838529196033

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Still doesn't beat top tier CL and WC KOs, so we're on the right forum :mou:

these days top tier CL isnt the same like a few years ago anymore, when was the last game which was incredible to watch? Bayern PSG last season was nice but otherwise i don't see any match last season which was top. In 19-20 there was no cl knockout match which was good. In 18-19 Barca Liverpool. In 17-18 maybe PSG Real in first leg although this was meh. You see the numbers of matches with high quality gets smaller and smaller.

Messi983

Sources: Sean Payton has informed the #Saints that he’s stepping away.

Sean Payton: “My plans are not to be coaching in 2022. And that’s just how I feel."

Can't say I'm too surprised.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sources: Sean Payton has informed the #Saints that he’s stepping away.

Sean Payton: “My plans are not to be coaching in 2022. And that’s just how I feel."

Can't say I'm too surprised.

A year or two in TV and he'll be ready to take the Dallas job from McCarthy. It is his dream job for sure.

Messi983

Big Ben has announced his retirement.

Also, two teams have hired new HCs.

Broncos - Nathaniel Hackett (former Packers OC) - unsurprisingly already rumours he'll try to bring Rodgers to Denver

Bears - Matt Eberflus (Colts DC) - I was expecting Chicago to get offensive minded HC to develop Justin Fields so a bit surprised here. Will be very important for them to hire the right OC.

Still 7 HC openings. Byron Leftwich (Buccaneers OC) is apparently a favourite in Jacksonville although they've also interviewed recently fired Broncos HC Vic Fangio while the Raiders are considering Josh McDaniels. Would probably be smart to stay away from him and all Patriots coordinators really. Former Belichick's coaches have not really done well as HCs in the NFL (of course Saban became GOAT NCAAF coach though).

Pic is from October 2021 so Flores has improved his record since then but still bad overall.

247860017_4781763008510833_8087060678535375690_n.jpg

KingLeo10

NFL GOAT. Wishing him all the best in post retirement and I hope we hear from him in broadcasting or some other fashion.

Home of Barca Fans