NFL

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think 49ers are the worst possible match up for us, especially if Warner and Bosa are relatively healthy...because they can get a lot of pressure with just that defensive front 4 and not have to commit the suspect secondary to the blitz.

I also have major concerns about the Packers rush defense (we are pretty good against the pass). Here's hoping to a big W come Sat.

The 49ers are a bad matchup for most teams tbh simply due to the way they play. They play a very physical style of football with how they keep pounding the ball and are able to get pressure with four on defense which means they rarely have to blitz and therefore have enough people to cover too. That means they take time off the clock and wear you out.

But Green Bay have already beaten them away and are getting healthy and playing at home in conditions our players are far more suited to than the 49ers. We should win. If we lose it'll be because of own mistakes.

They need to stop the run and make Jimmy G beat us. If Jimmy G can outscore Rodgers then they deserve to win, but I really doubt he can.

wisconsincule

The 49ers are a bad matchup for most teams tbh simply due to the way they play. They play a very physical style of football with how they keep pounding the ball and are able to get pressure with four on defense which means they rarely have to blitz and therefore have enough people to cover too. That means they take time off the clock and wear you out.

But Green Bay have already beaten them away and are getting healthy and playing at home in conditions our players are far more suited to than the 49ers. We should win. If we lose it'll be because of own mistakes.

They need to stop the run and make Jimmy G beat us. If Jimmy G can outscore Rodgers then they deserve to win, but I really doubt he can.

If Green Bay loses it’s going to be on them. Z Smith, Bahk, Jaire AND potentially Turner all back. Sure they could be a little rusty but the team is fully healthy. It’s going to be yet another brutal loss if they do lose on Saturday.

It’s going to be cold Saturday night- Jimmy G is kinda banged up, he’s gotta be good for an interception or two.

Two potential redemption games for the Packers to get to the Super Bowl. Beat the Niners and then take down the Bucs in the championship game. There has been so much fuckery in previous playoff runs that I think this is the year it all comes together for the Packers.

KingLeo10

I would much rather face the Rams than the Bucs. Rodgers tore them up this year and last year when they had the no.1 defense.

I think Rodgers (along with Mahomes) is the most gifted quarterback ever and one of the top 5 QBs ever, but I just hate the idea of facing a loaded Bucs team spearheaded by Brady.

wisconsincule

I agree but to be the best you have to beat the best.

It would be great redemption for the Packers to beat Brady and the Bucs to get to the Super Bowl. I’m still so sour about last years NFC championship game. That was the Packers to win and they just shit the bed in typical fashion.

Rassvet

Rodgers talking more nonsense with straight up misinformation this time.

While trying to undermine the value of vaccines, he said that 75% of covid deaths were among people who had at least four comorbities when it was a study that actually showed the efficacy of vaccines in revealing that 75% of covid deaths among vaccinated people were those who had at least four comorbities.

:lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

As much as I like him on the football field, he needs to stay out of science and politics.

He's entitled to his choices/opinions but dude has an overinflated sense of his cognitive abilities and shouldn't be allowed a public forum for his Jordan Peterson lite takes.

KingLeo10

Packers doing their best to choke this game. Rodgers playing well and without mistakes...but fumble and fucking missed FG is going to come back and haunt us.

DonAK

Rodgers showing he cannot get it done in the playoffs. That SB run from a decade ago looks like an outlier now.

Special Teams absolutely suck yes, but the offense and Rodgers and LaFleur have shat themselves here.

DonAK

He was absolutely atrocious. 10 points at home after frontrunning all season.

It's not a good idea to cook up pseudoscience and fan the flames...only to serve up this 2nd half :lol:

If I have to bet this was also his last game for Green Bay. I think he asks for a trade and gives it a try somewhere else.

KingLeo10

Rodgers is another Manning to me, at this point.

What I like about Mahomes is that when the going gets tough, he gets aggressive. Brady obviously is Brady for a reason. I don't think anyone but Mahomes has a shot at Brady's achievements.

Home of Barca Fans