NFL

Messi983

Alvin Kamara with 6 rushing TDs :worthy:

Kamara ran for six touchdowns -- tied for the most in NFL history with Ernie Nevers of the Chicago Cardinals in 1929 -- as the New Orleans Saints clinched their fourth straight NFC South title with a 52-33 victory in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

According to the NFL Record and Fact Book, Nevers' milestone was tied for the league's longest-standing record.

Messi983

Fitzmagic :worthy:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1343048673182187521

Like Tua as well but Fitz is my man. Really an easy guy to root for.

merlin_143845284_64fa36cb-8ea6-4b59-9402-cee26465b21b-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Godgers with that 48 TD 5 INT - best statistical season ever by a QB

If he can get 1 more ring there?s a strong case he?s THE GOAT

Messi983

Poor Browns, in playoffs for the first time since 2002 and now this...

Browns COVID outbreak continues: HC Kevin Stefanski, two other coaches and two players have COVID issues, sources tell ESPN. Browns are closing their facility.

#Browns LG Joel Bitonio is a three-time Pro Bowler who has spent his entire seven-year career in Cleveland, playing for five different head coaches and enduring six losing seasons (including 1-15 and 0-16). They finally make the playoffs ... and Bitonio is out with COVID. Brutal.

wisconsincule

Packers championship run starts today.

Rams have the best defense and the Packers have the best offense. This narrative has been pushed massively here in the states. I think the true decider will be the Packers defense against the Rams offense. The Rams will want to try and run the ball. Hopefully the Packers can get out to an early lead and make Goff try to beat them.

Go pack go. 3 more wins.

KingLeo10

imagine cartwheeling for Rodgers but not giving Lebron his respect

Big L FCB1987 chiming in with his braindead takes, per usual.

I consider Lebron easily a top 5, maybe even top 3 player in NBA history. He's just not the GOAT as almost everyone on Earth will tell you.

Anyway, who let you out of solitary confinement?

Katarina1

Banned
Big L FCB1987 chiming in with his braindead takes, per usual.

I consider Lebron easily a top 5, maybe even top 3 player in NBA history. He's just not the GOAT as almost everyone on Earth will tell you.

Anyway, who let you out of solitary confinement?

I just checked a list from nfl.com and Rodgers is listed as the 10th best ever from just QBs. Imagine thinking this one ringer is anywhere near GOAT lmao.

KingLeo10

I just checked a list from nfl.com and Rodgers is listed as the 10th best ever from just QBs. Imagine thinking this one ringer is anywhere near GOAT lmao.

:lol::lol: That list is prior to this season. And since when is NFL.com the ONLY authority. I'd rather take the view of former QB and coaches, many of them greats.

He put up 48 TD, 5 INT and the second highest rating of all time...second only to his 2011 first place.

He's top 5 easy in most ratings currently and it's between him and mahomes for most talented QB ever.

Imagine making a rings > all argument here and then turning around and saying Lebron > MJ with 4 rings and 6 finals losses. Now hold this L, clown.

Sailor Mars

Wonder how long Patrick Mahomes will be out for. Looked bad on that tackle.

Chiefs were definitely the Super Bowl favorites.

Home of Barca Fans