NFL

KingLeo10

I thought you'd show a bit more humility in here after your epic L on GoDgErS. 7-1

I wouldn't expect your low IQ self to understand that I never called Rodgers the GOAT at any point in this thread. He is the best QB though (he just won the season MVP today), especially considering the type of game Mahomes is having today.

Katarina1

Banned
I wouldn't expect your low IQ self to understand that I never called Rodgers the GOAT at any point in this thread. He is the best QB though (he just won the season MVP today), especially considering the type of game Mahomes is having today.

funny how you call Rodgers the best based on the league season but then act like only CL KOs matter in our sport :clown:

KingLeo10

funny how you call Rodgers the best based on the league season but then act like only CL KOs matter in our sport :clown:

He played better than Brady H2H...Brady had 3 INT in the game. The season statistics were not even a contest.

Again, your low IQ self making up stuff on the fly. I've said CL KOs matter more than league performances, not that it's the only thing that matters. Which just about every fan will tell you. I do say that I don't care about stats v low and mid tier LL teams.

So desperate to get one over me it's frying your amoeba tier circuits.

Calma.

:lol:

Sailor Mars

F this. KCs oline was shambolic due to all the guys they were missing. Plus Mahomes was clearly limping the whole game from his toe injury.

Very salty that Brady won.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Refs maybe made soft calls but no mistakes basically. Chiefs were awful and Bucs totally dominated them, the refs played no part.
I hate soft calls too though. No matter in which sport.

KingLeo10

Refs maybe made soft calls but no mistakes basically. Chiefs were awful and Bucs totally dominated them, the refs played no part.
I hate soft calls too though. No matter in which sport.

Oh I'm not arguing against the result. The Chiefs were outmatched top to bottom.

But the calls kind of ruined the contest by HT.

Richard.H

tom-brady-thanos-super-bowl-53-1156821-1280x0.jpeg

+1

Messi983

One of (if not the most) the most boring and one-sided SBs I've seen. Expected much more from the Chiefs despite them missing some important players on the OL and Mahomes also probably not being 100%.

Congrats to the Buccaneers and Tom. Wouldn't surprise me if he'd stay around until he wins 10 rings.

Home of Barca Fans