Sevilla

soul24rage

According to some reports, Sevilla is interested in Lo Celso from Spurs and Senesi from Feyernoord.

At this rate, Sevilla will have more Argentinians than Spaniards in their club.

Messi983

Reports Monchi is close to sign Adam Hlozek from Sparta Prague ahead of Dortmund, Bayer and Arsenal who have also shown interest.

Great talent, would be a nice signing for them. They need to rejuvenate their team imo although I'd say more in other positions (especially midfield) as they have two relatively young strikers in En-Nesyri and Rafa Mir (I guess YEN could be sold though).

Andresito

Staff member
Reports Monchi is close to sign Adam Hlozek from Sparta Prague ahead of Dortmund, Bayer and Arsenal who have also shown interest.

Great talent, would be a nice signing for them. They need to rejuvenate their team imo although I'd say more in other positions (especially midfield) as they have two relatively young strikers in En-Nesyri and Rafa Mir (I guess YEN could be sold though).

Seems like he's not a true CF. Plays in a lot of different positions, usually behind the striker and sometimes even to the left.

Messi983

Seems like he's not a true CF. Plays in a lot of different positions, usually behind the striker and sometimes even to the left.

He's versatile but probably a bit misused by his team playing him all over the front line (as SS, LW, even AM). Has more assists than goals this season which is not a bad thing ofc, I like unselfish strikers who can also assist. Still think his longterm future is as a CF.

Adam Hlo?ek?s physical build and attacking skillset is reminiscent of a young Zlatan Ibrahimović. While the Czech youngster does not boast the goal-scoring record of the Ajax iteration of Zlatan, he is still two years younger than the Swede was during his first season in the Eredivisie.

Hlo?ek is around 6?1? ? so not a small, nimble winger capable of beating players easily when isolated one-on-one. He belongs up front, challenging for the ball in the air, and using his strength to hold up play and bring others into the game.

At 18, his ability in this area is incredible. Hlo?ek launches himself into physical duels and battles competitively with much older players.

https://www.scoutedftbl.com/best-young-football-players/adam-hlozek

And here he's compared to none other than Luis Suarez (scouting report is three years old though).

https://footballtalentscout.net/2019/05/19/adam-hlozek

Messi983

Sevilla are set to sign Marc?o from Galatasaray, here we go - deal now confirmed. €12m plus add-ons to €15m total potential package. ⚪️���� #Sevilla

Talks opened and revealed on June 4, deal now completed. Sevilla beat Zenit St Petersburg on this deal.

Pretty solid signing, I liked him in both games against Barca.

Messi983

Looks like Monchi is targetting another Galatasaray defender - Victor Nelsson.

Don't know him but not sure replacing Kounde and Diego Carlos with two CBs from a team that finished 13th in Turkish Super Lig last season is really the way to go. At least he and Marcao have good chemistry I guess which could be important as they won't have preseason to play together.

Messi983

Ocampos apparently on his way to Ajax to replace Antony. Sevilla close to sign Januzaj on a free to replace him and then they're looking to sign a striker (RDT, Sadiq, Boye) Lopetegui wants with money they'll get for Ocampos - rumoured fee around 20-25m.

Horatio

You're welcome
Sevilla finally getting rid of Ocampos. One of the wackest players I have seen play. I don't know if it was pure coincidental that I ended up watching games where he performed badly, but I am inclined to believe that was just his general level at Sevill.a

Porque

Sevilla finally getting rid of Ocampos. One of the wackest players I have seen play. I don't know if it was pure coincidental that I ended up watching games where he performed badly, but I am inclined to believe that was just his general level at Sevill.a

I thought Ajax Bakambu'd him.

Is it back on again?

Messi983

It's a loan with a buy option, already confirmed as transfer window in Eredivisie has closed half an hour ago.

He had a great second half of his first season in Sevilla (2019/20) but was inconsistent after that and also some fitness issues which affected him last year. When in form I think he's still a pretty good player and should do well for Ajax.

gregorrin10

It's a loan with a buy option, already confirmed as transfer window in Eredivisie has closed half an hour ago.

Really surprised that Ajax pulled the plug on the Vlachodimos deal though, especially after it was reportedly all agreed. Even more so, cause they've been playing an almost 39 year old Pasveer in goal and almost 40 year old Stekelenburg as his backup. I guess that's fine for Eredivisie, but I do not see them making it far in the CL this year, might even get grouped in a tricky group with Napoli and Rangers. Don't see them do well even in the EL, if they finish 3rd in the CL group.

Home of Barca Fans