Sevilla

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a fan of him, but this is on Monchi and Jose Castro with a small dose of Javier Tebas.

khaled_a_d

Not a fan of him, but this is on Monchi and Jose Castro with a small dose of Javier Tebas.

They are at fault, but not sacking Lopetegui in summer was a big part of that fault.
Was clear at 2nd half of last season, his time was clearly over.

Horatio

You're welcome
Sevilla finally getting rid of Ocampos. One of the wackest players I have seen play. I don't know if it was pure coincidental that I ended up watching games where he performed badly, but I am inclined to believe that was just his general level at Sevill.a

W for me. Now even Ajax already trying to get rid of him.

soul24rage

W for me. Now even Ajax already trying to get rid of him.

W for you. He had a good 19/20 season, but he's a limited workhorse player so didn't expect him to up his level.

Was 'happy' that he was not included in the Copa America 2021 squad.

El Gato

Villarato!
What are the chances of these jokers actually getting relegated?
Truly having a Monaco-esque season

Slevinn

What are the chances of these jokers actually getting relegated?
Truly having a Monaco-esque season
Naah they are too good for that. They can reset now and have like 5 easy games or something after the break.
European football is gone tho I recon and I?m not sure if that will impact their spending. But it?s Sevilla so they might just win the EL.

Daisymorr

Visited this stadium at the weekend. Very impressive, especially the Europa League trophy cabinet.
Looks like a great stadium to watch a game.
Watched many games on tv from there & the atmosphere always came through even then.

Home of Barca Fans