Atletico de Madrid

Birdy

The only club in the world that can play anti-football for over 180 minutes over two legs and start fist fights because they believe they deserve to win.

They are too butthurt that another team played for the 0 in their own turf and succeeded.
Also butthurt that they can't fold again against RM, as they always do in crucial European games.

They shouldn't even outside of the group stages, let alone QF.
Only 1 good game (the last against Porto) in the group, and 2nd best in all the other 5 games.
It's a scandal they even qualified

Birdy

@City_Xtra
?
1h
Atletico Madrid president, Enrique Cerezo: “ManCity played pre-history, defending themselves, put a wall in front of their goal. Everyone has seen it.
ManCity was a completely defensive team. Yesterday, it was shown that everyone has their own pre-history..."
[via @RadioMARCA]

LMAOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is it with these SORE LOSERS?
They are so butthurt that they don't get how much they embarrass themselves?

Catta

Why so much hate for Atleti. I for one enjoy their shithousery tactics when they are not playing Barca. The football is shit, but there is always entertainment. No big team in the world likes to play against them, they are a necessary evil in the football world, would be more dull without them.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why so much hate for Atleti. I for one enjoy their shithousery tactics when they are not playing Barca. The football is shit, but there is always entertainment. No big team in the world likes to play against them, they are a necessary evil in the football world, would be more dull without them.

Only fans of big teams have that elitist mentality. My local club plays with a 5-3-2, long throws and set-piece goals and I love it

El Gato

Villarato!
All honesty people mostly love him for either the reason the amo said (relatability of lower level neutrals) or because they love a pure unadulterated villain like him. He's unapologetically a thug and recruits thugs. We love to have a cunt we can swear at and let him have comeuppance sometimes before he's put in his place. Sometimes can't help but admire commitment to such siege mentality approach.
Any reasonable person however knows he as underdog of Spain that actually has some money, could do better building a Liverpool. And I know I sound as pretentious as Klopp did at the time, but he's not wrong really is he?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Atleti being good is important for La Liga. We need that third team and they're just that.

Simeone ought to evolve a bit though before he ends up like Mourinho.

FinBarcelonafan

All honesty people mostly love him for either the reason the amo said (relatability of lower level neutrals) or because they love a pure unadulterated villain like him. He's unapologetically a thug and recruits thugs. We love to have a cunt we can swear at and let him have comeuppance sometimes before he's put in his place. Sometimes can't help but admire commitment to such siege mentality approach.
Any reasonable person however knows he as underdog of Spain that actually has some money, could do better building a Liverpool. And I know I sound as pretentious as Klopp did at the time, but he's not wrong really is he?

Atletico hasn't been that big of a thug vs Barca for years. They seem to ramp up the hate vs English clubs or CL.

Compare Atletico fans to Barca this week's CL and EL. Their fans deserve CL. Our fans don't. Disgrace of a fan performance. :(

El Gato

Villarato!
Maybe not vs Barca but has been samey vs RM. Nothing serious compared to the Bilbao who make it their mission to play like pricks each time we face them no matter how midtable they are. But still

Diego been pretty tame vs RM himself as knows he’s been getting pumped by Zizou for years and hasn’t won verse Carlo since being back so can’t really talk or act out. But I’m sure it’d get fiery again in CL if we or Barca were to face him. The guy could kick off even at someone as cold blooded as Varane :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Atletico was nice to watch between 2013-2016 when they were not only masters in parking the bus also were able to push the oppenent in their half (when they needed). Don't know if the squad is too bad but feels like a new guy should coach Atletico. #Ernesto

FinBarcelonafan

Griezmann great player. Easily Atleticos best player.

Good example of a great player but bad fit for your own team. (Why Barto made terrible signing).

Not every player looks good with certain team.

fergus90

Griezmann great player. Easily Atleticos best player.

Good example of a great player but bad fit for your own team. (Why Barto made terrible signing).

Not every player looks good with certain team.

Griezmann has been terrible all year to be honest, not scored in 26 games either.

Home of Barca Fans