Adama Traore

Birdy

If he's signed and Morata is not I assume Ferran Torres will play as a false 9.

Music to my ears!

In any case we need IMO more than 2 wingers able to dribble in 1v1 situations.
Right now we only have Dembele and Adbe

Barcilliant

If he had half a football brain he'd be balon for material.
Players like Adama and Dembele need the best coaches only guys like Tuchel,Pep and Klopp can bring the best out of them.

Laplacian

Holy shit why am I not surprised Birdy stans Adama Traore...

Are you a football terrorist or some shit? Traore is literally the most braindead winger in all of England. He's not even fit to lace Dembele's boots, who's also a braindead winger.

If this clubs signs this joke of a player we are fucking done.

iniestaGOAT

Are you a football terrorist or some shit? Traore is literally the most braindead winger in all of England. He's not even fit to lace Dembele's boots, who's also a braindead winger.

He is not dumber than dembele. He might be as dumb as dembele with worse shooting.

But he will hae more Goals and assist contribution than dembele cause dembele has contributed nothing.

vuji_31

Dembele is dumb as fuck, this guy is not Phillip Lahm in terms of inteligence, but he is faster,stronger and actually can play because he is not injure dall time.

When he gets the ball all the time atleast 2 players will need to cover him, which brings more space for other players.

Also getting striker on summer that can bring goals from his crosses could be great option.
Also gives us counter attack option, because he is fastest player in the world. Just spam ball and he will get it.

MTL_Barca

Adamas stats are absolutely terrible, no end product at all. If only he'd even be half decent there he'd be great because physically and dribbling he's a beast.

feggydinho

He is not dumber than dembele. He might be as dumb as dembele with worse shooting.

But he will hae more Goals and assist contribution than dembele cause dembele has contributed nothing.

It seems you don't really know this Adama guy, he's currently the world's best dribbler and that's it. He has 15 goals and 24 assists in his 217 matches while Dembele has 46 goals and 42 assists in 191 matches so this shows that Dembele beats him comfortably in that aspect. Concerning who makes worse decisions, I'll see what your opinion is if we eventually get him here. But who knows, he might actually fit in here.

Last edited:

OVI9323

Please don't bring this brainless player here. We have already being punished enough with low Iq dembele. We understood that we have to humble ourself so please no Adame, it's enough!

Birdy

I don't get your definition of dumb or braindead player really.

We need wingers who can actually RUN and who can beat their markers VIA DRIBBLING easily on 1v1
If the above ain't happening, then we don't have a winger but a false 6, false 8, false 10, or whatever
Everything other, like finishing and assisting, is welcome for a winger, but only additionally to the above

We already saw how limited Ferran appeared against mighty Alaves as a winger, despite his finishing skills

This team has been struggling for ages with false 10s hiding on the wings, and lack of width in attacking.

Enough is enough!

Laplacian

You and other users stanning Traore need to actually watch Wolves and his tenure back in Middlesbrough, this guy is not even 1/10th as good as Dembele.

He has some of the best physical attributes in football, yes, but Adama does not know how to play football. There's no way you actually watch him when you're begging for him to come here because dembeles "too dumb."

Dembele to me isn't good enough for Barcelona, but he's still good enough for plenty of top teams.

Adama isn't even good enough for championship teams.

Home of Barca Fans