Adama Traore

HanDW

Adama to RAC1 rough translation: "Barcelona is my home, that's the reality. I've grown up there, I've been there for 10 years. From here we would have to talk with my agents and see what role Barca wants".

Adama on RAC1

Straight swap Adama x Trincao thanks to Mendes and his magic ?

Is Adama just waffling ?

Leave your bets ladies and gentlemen

HanDW

RAC1 just deleted the tweet :lol:

Edit: Apparently it was a mistake in the tweet, they were asking him if we would like to return.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RAC1 so likely Gerard Romero?

I mean......99 out of 100 times I wouldn't believe a word that fool spouts, but he's really close to the La Masia guys so he likely got this from Adama's camp.

Trincao is a talented player despite sometimes being kinda....talentless for Barca. I have doubts about his future here though since I think his playstyle will clash with that of Messi's and and if you lack pace you have to be exceptionally good at the things he need to do, like Bernardo Silva is, or like Riyad Mahrez.

Are we sure he'll be that? I don't know.

Last edited:

Messigician

Adama Traor? (Wolves): "Barcelona is my home, it's the reality. I grew up there, I've been there for 10 years. From here, we will have to manage it with my agents and see what role Bar?a wants." [rac1]

It's done wow the fastest player in the world

Messi983

I prefer to keep Trincao over him. Adama would be useless against parked buses we face almost every week in La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans