Arsenal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watched their first half at Tottenham and was impressed with how they played. Arteta is doing a great job with these set of players.

Nucky

As much as I like City in PL I wish Arsenal wins the league this season.. Arteta has done amazing job at Arsenal, they are playing beutiful football.. Its been 19 years since Arsenal won their last title.. But I got a feeling in the end City will take the title..

JerseyAddict

As much as I like City in PL I wish Arsenal wins the league this season.. Arteta has done amazing job at Arsenal, they are playing beutiful football.. Its been 19 years since Arsenal won their last title.. But I got a feeling in the end City will take the title..

We will know very soon. 2,5 weeks from now is the "make it or break it" for Arsenal. Home ground. Chance to make a big gap... if they draw it is all in until April and Etihad. If they lose I am afraid they will fall. I cross my fingers for them. It has been too long since the last title.

Andresito

Staff member
Arteta going strong in the transfer market.
Timber and Havertz done. Rice very close and also interest in Lavia.

Will be interesting to see how a midfield of Rice, Odegaard and Havertz will fare.

Birdy

Arsenal announced Timber and will announce Rice tonight or tomorrow.
Arsenal's starting XI next season would be scary at least in the CB and MD area:

When in possession they will alternate between
a) a 3-2-2-3 (box) formation
---------Timber---Saliba---Gabriel---------------
----------------Rice----Zichenko------------------
-------------Odegaard--Haverz------------------
-Saka---------------Jesus-------------Martinelli

b) a 2-3-2-3 formation
------------------Saliba---Gabriel-----------------
--------------Timber---Rice----Zichenko----------------
----------------Odegaard--Haverz---------------
-Saka------------------------Jesus----------------Martinelli

That's a scary build-up and rest defense for any opponent.
They can really pin them in their box and make sure they suffocate their counter-attacking threat

Home of Barca Fans