Arsenal

Morten

laughs aside though, i do feel for arsenal fans. theyve had 10+ years of shit upon shit

I dont feel that sorry for them tbh, they chased Wenger out of the club, and after sacking Unai, they all wanted Arteta.

In this instance, Kroenke gave them what they wanted.

BarcaOG

Banned
I dont feel that sorry for them tbh, they chased Wenger out of the club, and after sacking Unai, they all wanted Arteta.

In this instance, Kroenke gave them what they wanted.

well, wengers last years were awful. he shouldnt have held on for so long--at no other club would he have been permitted such continuous failure

hardyboy

It has now come to a point where even the rival fans are sympathetic towards them instead of mocking them. They are at their lowest of lows.

Jenks

I really like him. It's going to be very difficult for him at a dysfunctional team like Arsenal though.

Mateka

They have to stick with Arteta and believe he can get them back.
Though Unai should have stayed and Arsenal should not have sacked him.

FC433

Imagine being an AFC supporter, lost to a newly promoted team, came up against a threatening and hungry side in a derby while missing a few key players, followed by a merciless City. That is just so stressful, I would honestly just breakdown or simply stop breathing.

Bring on Getafe!

Zidane82

well, wengers last years were awful. he shouldnt have held on for so long--at no other club would he have been permitted such continuous failure

Did he not keep them in the top 4 for about 20 years or something and they have struggled ever since he left ?

Last edited:

Temptation

Did he not keep them in the top 4 for about 20 years or something and they?ve struggled ever since he left ?

For a moment I thought OG was back!

You're spot on about Wenger. He overachieved with the resources he had. The Emirates Stadium project really screwed the club for years.

Home of Barca Fans