Manchester United

Temptation

The first one is sort of a banter that i remember Suarez got in trouble for too. Nothingburger.
The second one weird though.:lol: What was the context?

West Ham men and women's team train right next to each other separated by a partition/fence kinda structure.

After practice he used to walk through their field when they were doing tactical work and scream senseless shit. Basically total lack of decorum and respect.

The guy is a Zlatan/Balotelli level of wanker.

The "Oh, I'm an edgy bad boy, look at me" type. :lol:

Manchild.

As a player he's kinda gifted and talented af.

Zidane82

Talking of doing the kneel, haven't they stopped that now? Haven't watched a PL from the start this season.

They agreed to kneel in the first PL matches yesterday and again in the LAST games plus all the cup finals plus the Boxing Day games ..as I understand

Zidane82

West Ham men and women's team train right next to each other separated by a partition/fence kinda structure.

After practice he used to walk through their field when they were doing tactical work and scream senseless shit. Basically total lack of decorum and respect.

The guy is a Zlatan/Balotelli level of wanker.

The "Oh, I'm an edgy bad boy, look at me" type. :lol:

Manchild.

As a player he's kinda gifted and talented af.

He has apparently matured since those days

Messi983

Don't know what's more funny, the original news ticker or the "explanation" why it happened. :lol:

This is great as well. :lol:

9-CE1343-A-7-B79-4986-9-A67-566-DD271-A4-C8-thumb-jpeg-fb7f7bf0dccbfdcaa270fb80d42511f3.jpg

Catta

Hope they lose again today. Never liked them, but Neville is making me start to hate them.

He should focus on his own team and hope that Liverpool don't destroy them next week as revenge for the friendly game.

Home of Barca Fans