Manchester United

Faceless

No more faces at night
That's only for United though. He has been doing well whenever playing for Japan. It's the managers job to fit these players in their system and Kagawa is an exceptional player and should not be overlooked so often. Especially when his talents are needed.

Agree! Unless you want to stick to Michael Carrick and Giggs, might as well train the young lad who had a superb season in Dortmund. This isn't fair for him.. He's not even given a chance!

S7_MUFC

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you guys spent time at Carrington. Since you seem to know who should be playing and who shouldn't.

Watch this video -

Yes, as you can see this was the last time he played for United. And well, that's a shocking performance. It's actually so bad I almost felt sorry for the lad.

And since he's not playing at the moment i doubt he's doing any good in training. So please stop with this " WHERE IS KAGAWA?!!!! Moyes Out!!!" bullshit. I'm not a Man United fan but sometimes it's easier to just let the manager do his work. As a spectator, you can only judge a player based on his matches and well, his last match was terrible. The manager (Moyes) gets to see him day in, day out. I'm sure he knows better...
That was his first match back from pre-season after making a couple of appearances in japan leg of United's asia tour....He was given a couple of weeks off after that because of Confederation's cup.....I'm still hoping he's not playing because he's not fit enough and I saw enough of him last season to conclude that he's better than most of our players technically

K

kingleo

I think Ozil will sign for Man United tonight and then Rooney will move to Chelsea!

S7_MUFC

I really cannot understand what Glazers are thinking but my theory is they don't have any idea about football and are judging team based on points scored last season..they refused to hand transfer funds to gill and fergie so they left and they picked Moyes because they knew he'd be cheap...Woodward is basically their puppet unlike gill who had divided loyalty...Fergie knew time would be tough for United hence he asked crowd to stand by their new manager.....We will know how ridiculous my theory is in the next 9 hrs.........

Martindn

Well ye but he needs to at least perform in training. If he would do that, then I'm sure Moyes would play him.

We dont really know much about this a part from Rio saying Kagawa was the best player in training, every single time, last season. The sevilla game is not a fair reflection either, it was a testimonial with youth players, and Kagawa himself coming back off no pre season at all. I say he needs to improve drastically, though he cant do that getting benched by ashley young - our system under moyes has got even more suited to wingers, counter attacks, and defense, its not the best for him.

PaulFCB

Banned
United missed Thiago Alcantara.
They also wanted Kaka once, maybe they were still having nightmares with the 2007 SF games.

Kinda sad to want Kaka and Thiago...

And fail to sign them.

pEllee

We dont really know much about this a part from Rio saying Kagawa was the best player in training, every single time, last season. The sevilla game is not a fair reflection either, it was a testimonial with youth players, and Kagawa himself coming back off no pre season at all. I say he needs to improve drastically, though he cant do that getting benched by ashley young - our system under moyes has got even more suited to wingers, counter attacks, and defense, its not the best for him.

Well, then perhaps they should sell him. And get some proper wingers.

Still, Cleverly needs to be replaced. Not good enough.

That was his first match back from pre-season after making a couple of appearances in japan leg of United's asia tour....He was given a couple of weeks off after that because of Confederation's cup.....I'm still hoping he's not playing because he's not fit enough and I saw enough of him last season to conclude that he's better than most of our players technically

That was kind of my point, wasn't it? He's not fit, which means he's not doing any good. Hence why he's not playing.

S7_MUFC

Well, then perhaps they should sell him. And get some proper wingers.

Still, Cleverly needs to be replaced. Not good enough.

That was kind of my point, wasn't it? He's not fit, which means he's not doing any good. Hence why he's not playing.

I hope you are right because we've lost too much already just to play players who should've retired years ago...and how long does it take to get your fitness back? even players injured for months start after a couple of weeks of training................

DavidVillano1

How good is he? I'd never heard of him before yesterday but from what I've heard since then he's miles better than Fellani...........
I think he's excellent, was the best player over two legs when Bilbao knocked you's out two seasons ago, IMO.

Bags of potential, but I don't think United's style suits him, he likes to play quick one two passes whilst moving forward in the Spanish type of playing. Similar to Kagawa in that I don't think this is the correct move for his development.

A

Athletic

I think that price is too much for some1 like Herrera. He's an upgrade to Clerverley for sure, but I don't see him improving much more.

Home of Barca Fans