Manchester United

veryfatchocobo

#freeshinji

In all seriousness, Moyes didn't even bench Kagawa over Nani today. This is going to haunt Moyes, especially since they've started the season with a more short passing approach. Now that Rooney's staying, it's even more likely Kagawa won't ever see much time. Maybe Moyes has too much of an English approach to appreciate Kagawa's skillset. Then again, Kagawa didn't fit into the Man U's game.

DavidVillano1

Why would you pick Nani on the bench over Kagawa? Not to mention start Giggs? Is Ferguson still picking the team at United?

SwiftGuyver

Moyes is out of his depth. He hasn't made a single signing and hasn't seemed to have a clue who to make a move for really. Those Cesc bids?! What was all that about?! Seriously going for Fellaini?! He seems to have an Everton mentality still. Small time. A career of not winning anything could be a hard habit to break.

Man Utd's squad isn't good enough to be seriously competing with the top teams without the greatest manager of all time leading them through a season IMO. They will finish top 4 but the golden years are over.

Martindn

It doesn't matter who we have if our manager does not play them, maybe instead of debating who to put on the bench, play him instead of ashley fucking young.

pEllee

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you guys spent time at Carrington. Since you seem to know who should be playing and who shouldn't.

Watch this video -

Yes, as you can see this was the last time he played for United. And well, that's a shocking performance. It's actually so bad I almost felt sorry for the lad.

And since he's not playing at the moment i doubt he's doing any good in training. So please stop with this " WHERE IS KAGAWA?!!!! Moyes Out!!!" bullshit. I'm not a Man United fan but sometimes it's easier to just let the manager do his work. As a spectator, you can only judge a player based on his matches and well, his last match was terrible. The manager (Moyes) gets to see him day in, day out. I'm sure he knows better...

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
That's only for United though. He has been doing well whenever playing for Japan. It's the managers job to fit these players in their system and Kagawa is an exceptional player and should not be overlooked so often. Especially when his talents are needed.

pEllee

That's only for United though. He has been doing well whenever playing for Japan. It's the managers job to fit these players in their system and Kagawa is an exceptional player and should not be overlooked so often. Especially when his talents are needed.

Well ye but he needs to at least perform in training. If he would do that, then I'm sure Moyes would play him. And when was the last time he had a decent game? Confederations cup? He recently scored recently against Uruguay but he didn't impress me in that game either. He was okay, but you never got the impression that he was a player who could solve Uniteds problems. Because he can't.

Their problem is the fact that the movement in the team is not good enough, they have average wingers in Young and Valencia playing and Cleverly is still average. They need to replacement him with a better and a more mobile midfielder.

And they also need Roney back. Can't stress that enough.

Home of Barca Fans