Manchester United

Zidane82

I have never been too impressed with De Ligt although he did link up well with FDJ at Ajax.

I was expecting ManU to go for De Ligt and FDJ and rebuild around them ..

wisconsincule

This sad pathetic fan base is giving me tons of laughs this summer.

I honestly hope they continue to sink and become a permanent Europa league team as their fans are so delusional.

FinBarcelonafan

Fred blows my mind with his stupidity.

He just kicks players and now jumped on Moratas stomach and got red card (it was second yellow but normal game straight red)

Catta

So how long until the ETH sack rumors start. Can see Poch start getting linked to the job before Christmas.

serghei

Frenkie DeJong | Everyone on Caf: pay the bloody money

:lol: This is now the thread title for De Jong on redcafe.

Have to say... the forum is full of delusional fans beyond belief, they but they do some of the best self irony. More than half the charm of that place.

Frenkie DeJong | Everyone on Caf: pay the bloody money

:lol: This is now the thread title for De Jong on redcafe.

Have to say... the forum is full of delusional fans beyond belief, they but they do some of the best self irony. More than half the charm of that place.

Have been reading that thread since Romero broke the news they are in for him. I have never seen such a delusional fanbase though.. they still believe the reason Frenkie aint playing next to Fred in the theatre of dreams is because we are apparently stalling the deal.. how does that make sense. :lol:

The only one stalling the deal is Frenkie who doesn’t want to join Man United, 1370 pages for a player who keeps rejecting you is something I find very funny aswell. :lol:

Zidane82

[MENTION=28305]Blackened[/MENTION] GTFIH!

United have made a bid for Arnautovic! Yup your Arnautovic: Marko Arnautovic.
The first bid has been rejected

Arnautovuc could actually work at the current United

He was great last season in a poor Italian club team scoring 16 goals

He has undoubted ability and more importantly has the temperament to succeed in that hothouse !!
He will be surrounded by young , fast players ..

Home of Barca Fans