Manchester United

mc_lovin

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1516482168909930497?t=T5tNUaqbfA0Oe5p8yvZtmw&s=19

3 days later he is benched. This didn't age well.

One of their pundits said they wanted to give him good PR before the Liverpool game :lol:

Anyway, I have just seen that L'Equipe claims United have 4 out of the 5 highest paid players in the League. Sancho on 18m pound per year. Do they get advice from Barto? Did they attend his Harvard Business School lecture? Would explain a lot.

FinBarcelonafan

One of their pundits said they wanted to give him good PR before the Liverpool game :lol:

Anyway, I have just seen that L'Equipe claims United have 4 out of the 5 highest paid players in the League. Sancho on 18m pound per year. Do they get advice from Barto? Did they attend his Harvard Business School lecture? Would explain a lot.

Maybe Barto is part of their advisor board. He is a treble winner after all.

Morten

Bought Varane and Ronaldo, people were hyping them up for title-race, now, i don't believe they could ever contend with City over a season, but you would at least expect a top 4 finish, maybe a cup final, a decent run in the CL, but none of that happen,

This season is their biggest let down since Moyes, arguably bigger.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Only people who were hyped for the Varane transfer where the ones who didn't see his last few games in the CL for Real Madrid. Always thought that Real did great business fleecing United for 50M.

kobby

Bought Varane and Ronaldo, people were hyping them up for title-race, now, i don't believe they could ever contend with City over a season, but you would at least expect a top 4 finish, maybe a cup final, a decent run in the CL, but none of that happen,

They are on course to make less points than even the Moyes season. And they currently have a GD of +1 after 37 games.

Morten

They are on course to make less points than even the Moyes season. And they currently have a GD of +1 after 37 games.

Though, Moyes took over league champions, so there is not much between it, can argue for either seasons being bigger flops.

FinBarcelonafan

True for the expectations

Horatio

You're welcome
Only people who were hyped for the Varane transfer where the ones who didn't see his last few games in the CL for Real Madrid. Always thought that Real did great business fleecing United for 50M.

Well...you will always have people betting on the of chance of him just having reached a temporary slump and will be reinvigorated starting a new adventure.

Home of Barca Fans