Manchester United

Rassvet

Fred and Scott McTominay set to miss Manchester United’s trip to Liverpool, Ralf Rangnick confirms. Raphael Varane also touch and go. (David Lynch)

McFred might actually be a big miss for this one. United need their workhorses at anfield.

Temptation

Fred and Scott McTominay set to miss Manchester United?s trip to Liverpool, Ralf Rangnick confirms. Raphael Varane also touch and go. (David Lynch)

McFred might actually be a big miss for this one. United need their workhorses at anfield.

Ah shit. No McT? Now they got a chance

Givenchy

They are so so bad it's actually sad. That young kid who looks like Xavi Simmons showed more hunger and passion in his 10min or so cameo than all of their first teamers did in 80minutes, against Liverpool ffs.

Can't imagine how United fans must feel watching these players, I have no affinity to them and they piss me off watching them.

They should really stop wasting money on these English players also and I say that as an Englishman, theres a reason we haven't won fuck all since '66 with the national team. Sancho 75mil.. could of got Diaz (an actual winger) almost half the price and he looks ready made for the PL with pace etc. Maguire 80 fucking million.. I guess with Ten Hag they will have some sense this summer but I wouldn't be surprised if they blew 100mil on Declan Rice.

KingLeo10

I, for one, am enjoying their downfall.

They were insanely arrogant when at the top. They've never been a European powerhouse (a dominant force in the CL for a stretch of years) and with 3 CLs and not even 20 league titles (until 2013) routinely said they were the biggest club in the world.

Windhook

Risky move for Ten Haag. I'm more of a pessimist he'd succeed at Man Utd, a lot of blocks need to be removed and replaced. Not going to happen overnight and the process will probably outlive Ten Haag's tenure there. We'll see.

El Gato

Villarato!
Can't say Ten Hag ain't ambitious

Interested what advice of Rangnick's he's going to act on
He said there'd be like 8-9-10 players will arrive no?

BTW
Wondering what Birdy thinks now that Pochettino who they were supposed to be in love in and dying to sign, they basically bailed on

Last edited:

Givenchy

Risky for both parties. United really needed/need (slim chance) CL football if they want to recruit heavily, not sure ETH is enough of a pull without it. Looking at their squad, you could probably count on 1 hand how many players to keep, it's that bad.

Long term this could be exactly what United need though if he's given the time needed.. but again it's that word 'time' again. Poch would of been a safer choice knowing the PL, working with their current players etc and I'm pretty surprised the Glazers made this move but fair play if they do go for the total rebuild.

FinBarcelonafan

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1516482168909930497?t=T5tNUaqbfA0Oe5p8yvZtmw&s=19

3 days later he is benched. This didn't age well.

Home of Barca Fans