Manchester United

Mateka

Long drought for such a big club

It is.

But City went 35 years. United hung a banner up at their ground, and every year they updated the number. When I saw this counter for Utd at 4 years, I know it’s nothing compared to 35, but this made me smile.

Rassvet

Thoughts on this tactical shift? Should we be worried? [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

KingLeo10

Sadly they are too big too fail. They have 1B Fans world Wide, that's more then Bayern and Real Madrid together

That's fan fiction.

Real Madrid, Barcelona are bigger clubs than them historically (trophy wise) and in terms of official following on social media.

Bayern Munich, Liverpool, and AC Milan also bigger clubs historically.

They're just above Juve and Inter Milan.

Rassvet

Sadly they are too big too fail. They have 1B Fans world Wide, that's more then Bayern and Real Madrid together

Tru. I think PL clubs have an advantage there since they can remain relevant thanks to playing in that league even when they go through barren spells. Liverpool went 28 years with no league titles and just one CL yet remained a big club while Arsenal haven't won a major trophy since 2004 yet remain well supported and talked about. Meanwhile, a non PL club like Milan faded into irrelevancy pretty quick once they stopped competing at the top end of the CL.

Morten

That's fan fiction.

Real Madrid, Barcelona are bigger clubs than them historically (trophy wise) and in terms of official following on social media.

Bayern Munich, Liverpool, and AC Milan also bigger clubs historically.

They're just above Juve and Inter Milan.

In terms of fans, it may not be fiction though, United has a massive following in Asia for some reason, and a LOT of people live there.

Rassvet

W for Sterlingfan

#MUFC have a “worldwide fan and follower base of 1.1 billion”, a press release from the club says following a new survey by global market research agency Kantar. That’s “an increase of over 400 million since a similar survey was conducted in 2012”

Morten

W for Sterlingfan

#MUFC have a “worldwide fan and follower base of 1.1 billion”, a press release from the club says following a new survey by global market research agency Kantar. That’s “an increase of over 400 million since a similar survey was conducted in 2012”

United has been failing upwards for nearly 10 years now, fair play.

Home of Barca Fans