Manchester City

Daisymorr

Respect to City if they pulled out because of policy on age and money, Dont think CR7 would suit Pep game. He would score plenty of goals in easy games but you are carrying him in the big games defensively. Pep hates that and I think they would have clashed.

United are gonna be great to watch this season, a lot of stars who can win a game on their own. I am not a United fan at all but respect the fact they are backing their manager with signings. PL is incredible this year, All of the top 4 have a great chance to win the Title unlike the last 3-4 years where it was on City or Liverpool in the running from the beginning.

Mateka

A City fan but I am looking forward to Liverpool v Chelsea.

Two 5 goal wins for City on the trot. Torres becoming a good striker, 2 today - bargain for 20m. Jesus 1 goal, 1 assist, is giving Mahrez more than competition on the right.

KDB, Foden and Stones waiting their opportunity when fully fit. Sterling came off the bench and Zincenko. Ederson sloppy at the start. Steffan waiting to step in.

Well done Pep.

Last edited:

Mateka

They go for players max age 28 so guess Messi and Cronaldo were never options .

They apparently wanted Kane desperately and he wanted City but Levy was asking ?200 million and wouldn?t budge .. he expected them to pay up but he was wrong .

Spurs can build a superb stadium, but do not know how to win trophies.

Messigician

Surely players adapt their play style as they get older. Plus Foden, Silva, Grealish, Gundogan, Mahrez and Jesus means that you are not ploughing a lone furrow - figure of speech.

Sure others will step up but KDB is finished, he is in 2013 Rooney stage

RF20

Banned
KDB ain't finished. He's still quality. Past his best but still a game changer on his day.

Current KDB walks into Barca's team as the best player.

Zidane82

KDB ain't finished. He's still quality. Past his best but still a game changer on his day.

Current KDB walks into Barca's team as the best player.

He is a quality player with fabulous passing and vision but I would not take him over Pedri or Gavi

Home of Barca Fans